Cosplay and Con Tips-TermsCosplay and Con Tips-Terms5 years ago in Other More Like This
1. Bring water to cons. Things can get pretty expensive at anime cons.
2. Have an e-mail you can give out at cons. This is handy if you take pictures and people want copies, or the other way around.
3. Expect people to want pictures while you are cosplaying and have some poses ready in mind.
4. Bring a small sewing repair kit while cosplaying. You can get them at some dollar stores.
5. Going to your first con? Go to the vendors hall right off the bat if you can. Items go fast.
6. Have a meeting place to find your friends. It can get very busy at cons and near imposable to find people.
7. Afraid of having to go to a con alone? Most cons have forums where people come up with a place to meet. If your con does not have a meeting place, don't be afraid to start your own!
8. When you are at a con, reellaaxxx. There even the most stuck up business person can feel like they are in recess again.
9. Make sure you make your cosplay the best you can.
The Cosplay YellowpagesThe Cosplay Yellowpages5 years ago in Other More Like This
The links to cosplay tutorials are below in the artists comments, but here I thought it would be nice to give idea's for the photography side of cosplaying. Feel free to shout out any idea's you want added here.
Idea's For Where To Photo-shoot:
-Sky Scraper Back Drop(Even better with Neon Signs)
-In an LRT
-Snowy Park Bench
-Somewhere with Reflective Glass
-Put A White or Black Sheet Over a Door/Something Else/ Use it As a BG