Creep's Epic AT2D ReviewCreep's Epic AT2D Review3 years ago in Settings More Like This
Well, it's Friday night. School's stil out for me, I've already the HELL out of the awesome PnF game (of which I'll review next) and thankfully (and hopefully), a large chunk of you have already seen of the epic and AMAZING movie....
Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension!!!
Ohhhhh, thank GOD, you watched the damn movie already! I swear, I couldn't hold in all the awesomeness going on. Man.....seriously, shit went down, friendships are tested, limits are pulled....."Summer Belongs To You" is CRAP compared to this beast! Even though a couple of Phinbella-obsessed fans have already spoiled the BIG surprise (-.-), there's still plenty of awesomeness in this movie to actually make up for it~
Anywho, I'm gonna basically review the ENTIRE movie! Everything from the bad-ass beginning to the epic ending! Here we go!
The awesomeness begins with one of those in medias res (in the middle of things) moments where Phineas, Ferb, Perry, Candace and Doof are all being led
Disney's HOND Bloopers 4Scene 132, You Do What You Think Is RightDisney's HOND Bloopers 42 years ago in Humor More Like This
Phoebus was ready to emerge out from under Quasimodo's carving table as Quasi himself was sitting hopelessly on the floor before him.
Phoebus: We - *bonk* .Agh . *looks up at the table and Quasi starts giggling* ..oh shut up.
Quasi: *shakes head* ... No way!
Scene 199 He Shall Smite The Wicked (Take 10)
Before a blue screen, Quasimodo carefully perches his footing along the side of the set, to make it seem like he had just fallen and struggling. Frollo is looking over, having his cape being gripped by the Hunchback below. They both wait a moment.
Director: Al'right . Action!
Quasimodo then accidentally pulls down on the cape which pulls Frollo over. Yelling, he goes over the parapet, but his safety line snags and he hangs from his waist upside down.
Frollo: Sheer brilliance .
Quasi: *shocked for a moment* . *gets ready to laugh*
Frollo: Don't you dare . Don't you dare laugh, you d
Disney's HOND Bloopers Part 3Disney's The Bloopers of Hunchback of Notre Dame! With a special guest!Disney's HOND Bloopers Part 33 years ago in Humor More Like This
Take 105, A Brief Moment of Triumph
In the scene when Quasimodo feared Esmeralda to have been killed by Claude Frollo, Quasi took a moment to get himself depressed enough before stroking Esmeralda, who was acting lifeless, on the cheek.
No response. He stared at her, worried for a moment, stroking her hair until
Quasi: (in a choked voice) oh no
The Gargoyles watched on, mournful. Quasi went and got a spoonful of water. Gently, he lifted her head up slightly. Just before he was about to hopefully revive her, Esme started to laugh.
Esme: I'm sorry
Quasi, who was so close to depression, slapped a hand over his face.
Esme: keep rolling. (lied herself down again) I'm sorry. I can hold still for that long. Keep doing it. Just ignore me.
Quasi: (grouchy) I'm trying to do it. Isn't this, like, the tenth take already?
Take 13, The Pyre
In the townsquare before Notre
Network Races: NymphsRACES OF THE NETWORKNetwork Races: Nymphs1 year ago in Profiles More Like This
TERMS- HISTORY - POPULATION - RACIAL FEATURES - TODAY - NOTABLES
- 'Nymph' is the general term. Major classes of nymphs are those of water (naiad), vegetation (dryad), land (oread), caves (lampad), and fire (igniad).
- 'Nymph' can have nudge-nudge-wink-wink connotations, so they're alternately called elemental humanoids by the politically correct and the stuffy.
- Are traditionally referred to with female pronouns though they're not inherently gendered beings.
- Technically they're not a race or even a species, because they have no hand in the creation of new nymphs and existing nymphs have nothing like a social society or culture. If anything, they are a sporadic natural phenomenon that happen to be self-aware.
- Nymphs are sentients that come to be in places of concentrated natural magic. (Such places are the result of the Network's closely overlying neighbor dimension- which leaks the mad
Disney's HOND Bloopers Part 1Hunchback of Notre Dame Bloopers and Outtakes!Disney's HOND Bloopers Part 13 years ago in Humor More Like This
Take 22, Scene: The Well
Judge Claude Frollo, on his black stallion, was right beside the snowed upon well, clearing his throat as he held out the infant bundle over the well.
Director: "All right, action!"
Frollo: "This is an unholy demon! I am sending it back to He - " *drops the infant into the well, accidentally." " I am so fortunate that wasn't a real infant." (rubs a hand over his face.)
Director: "Cut "
Take 11, Out There
Quasimodo, while leaping onto the parapet, singing: " old and bent, I won't care! I'll have spent one day out theeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeee aaaaahahaha ."
The camera stops moving back as Quasi starts laughing suddenly.
Director: "Ugh cut!"
Quasi: (from afar on Notre Dame.) I'm sorry! Again ."
Director: "Get over it! This is the fifteenth take!"
Quasi: "All right " (calms down) all right, all right, (laughs again) One more one more and that's it!"
Can't believe you forgot meHave you ever lost a close friend?Can't believe you forgot me1 year ago in Free Verse More Like This
So close that you never thought it could fade away,
That nothing could tear apart this impregnable bond between you
Have you ever felt like you dropped a fragment of your very essence?
Joy, happiness, memories, all this person had brought you,
Just left like Spring among the last cherry trees
I just hate you for making me feel I'm the one to blame
Why have you forgotten me as quick as a heartbeat?
Now I just see you as a fading stranger, a breathing ghost
We used to be soulmates, remember?
I recall every morning the sugary tone of this voice
When you called me your best mate, I foolishly believed you...
Your grin was a comfort, a relief, a smooth warmth
My fate was inconceivable without yours within it.
Indeed... it was.
You'll pay every tears I shed because of you.
Every hours I ruined
And trust me, MY promises mean something.
(16) JackxElsa: ...me anyway.Cold...(16) JackxElsa: ...me anyway.9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
A step forward, her hands moving around her to hug herself for warmth...
...but ultimately, she knew that it would do nothing to fight against the cold that was spreading through her body.
Anna took step after step, even as the strong winds of the storm tried to throw her off balance. She had to persevere. She had to endure...
...just for a little longer. Just for a little more. Just until she could reach the one she grew to love for the days they've been together...
The princess glanced at her hands as she saw them frosting over. Horror showed in her eyes for a split second, before her determination set in and she held them close to her body to keep them warmer. She couldn't give up now.
Her breath came out in gasps as she found it harder to make her way through the fjord and fight storm, the cold setting in to her feet
(6) JackxElsa: Taking the King (and Queen)Black soulless eyes looked upon the joyful scene in the castle with contempt. Jack Frost laughing with another ice magic user -- and a female, no less, that he had given the power to himself.(6) JackxElsa: Taking the King (and Queen)10 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Pitch groaned as he turned away from the sight of their joy, his nightmares at his heels. "Ugh, their smiles make me sick... Even with being in complete and total isolation, the company of that meddlesome Guardian is interfering with my plan."
He had to think. Right now, the two were close, even if he was sure that the princess couldn't see the spirit. But by the looks of the state of her room when he would take a peek from time to time...the girl still had fear festering within her.
Now...how could he let that fear and darkness grow substantially?
The attention of the black eyes were drawn downward to the sight of two adults and one teenager by the harbor. From their attire and the way they carried themselves, he gathered they were the king and queen, and their othe
(17) JackxElsa: EpilogueAfter Pitch had disappeared and the snow had cleared, Jack had decided inspect the state of affairs around the kingdom -- starting with the mountain areas closest to him then going in a circular pattern to cover as much of the kingdom borders as he could, then making his way back to the city proper – to make sure that there were no remnants of snow or ice anywhere. Save for the mountains (that were snowy pretty much all year round) and the Queen’s Ice Palace, the entire land was bathed in light and warmth, feeling as summer should be and the cold touch of winter felt like nothing more than a bad dream.(17) JackxElsa: Epilogue9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Jack smiled as he touched down onto the roof of the palace, watching the citizens skate along the ice of the courtyard. He sat down with his legs crossed at leaned on his staff. He could get used to a sight like this – people enjoying the pleasures of winter in the middle of summer; the smiles on everyone’s faces, young and old alike under the falling snow; and mo
(9) JackxElsa: The calm before...Elsa walked to the balcony of her newly-made ice palace with her hands outstretched, reveling in the feel of the sun on her pale skin. The sky was cloudy, the air was cold with a light passing breeze and the queen had never felt more alive in her life.(9) JackxElsa: The calm before...9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Taking a deep breath, she spun in happiness before allowing herself to simply enjoy the sight of the sun over the mountains. Resting her arm on the balcony railing with her chin on the palm of her hand, a content sigh passed her lips. Everything that had happened in the course of a few hours had felt like nothing less than a dream...and yet, as she gazed upon the colors that reflected through the ice of her castle walls, she knew it was all real.
As she basked in the silence that the mountain offered, her thoughts wandered...
...and she started to wonder what had possibly happened to a certain invisible companion of hers.
Was he back in her room waiting for her return, unaware of the chaos? Or maybe --
As if on cue, a light breeze b
(7) JackxElsa: Don't WorryThe wall was frosted over, ready for him to write on it. His staff was out and pointed to the wall, and all he had to do was write the words for her to see it. She was right across the room, on her bed, with a good view of the wall for her to see what he would write...(7) JackxElsa: Don't Worry10 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
...but Jack Frost couldn't find the words. He didn't know what he could say to her in this situation.
Anna had just left to go to the funeral -- a funeral the older sister couldn't attend. People would talk. Elsa would let them. They could say what they wanted for they didn't know the entire picture. Jack did...and he would constantly stay by her side as a result.
Now more than ever, he thought that he couldn't leave her.
"Jack... are you there...?" she called out, hands starting to twist her gloves in her hands.
He asked her this question often. Most of the time, it was to check if he had arrived when the window suddenly creaked open or if he was paying attention to what she had been saying. Now...he felt as if it were
(11) JackxElsa: According to PlanPrince Hans closed the door behind him, weariness of the day starting to catch up to him. So many things had happened in the past two days: from his engagement to Anna, to the discovery of newly-crowned Queen Elsa possessing supernatural powers over ice and snow, to battling a monster that the queen had created in an attempt to get her back.(11) JackxElsa: According to Plan9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Thankfully, the party had succeeded, and he had just returned from sentencing the queen to death for treason against the crown. The man smirked, as he crossed the room and plopped onto the couch.
"The feeling of power... I could get used to it," he said to himself, crossing his legs and resting his back on the arm rest.
"Could you now?"
Hans sat up, startled by the eerie, low pitched tone. Sure enough, by his side, he was greeted by the sight of the black-clad man, dark dust around the visitor settling and disappearing into nothing.
"Good heaven, Pitch," Hans said, a hand flying to his heart and taking a few breaths to calm himself. "You sca
FrostQueen: Kiss The GirlHe first saw her sitting in a table during the cafe's rush hour.FrostQueen: Kiss The Girl9 months ago in Short Stories More Like This
He was hanging out with his friends at their usual table by the far wall, laughing and talking about any topic that came up under the sun.
She was alone at a table by the window, reading a book and sipping a cup of coffee with a smile on her face.
He didn't normally notice the others in the cafe once they sat down.
She didn't seem to notice anyone while her eyes were fixed onto the pages before her.
He didn't know what it was about her that caught his eye for that moment.
But when he watched her for a beat longer as she brought the cup to her lips, a passing wonder came of how it would've felt to kiss her.
He didn't see her for a while after that.
Life was becoming a little too busy for him and his friends to return to the cafe.
He thought that he would've seen the last of her then.
After all, she had been a complete stranger.
A stranger that lingered in his mind for a while, he admitted, but a stranger nonetheless.
(14) JackxElsa: The cold...A low chuckle escaped Pitch's throat as his soulless black eyes gazed upon the kingdom below him. The storm had become a full on blizzard, pelting the land below relentlessly with snow. The winds howled as the cold air buffeted the homes of the citizens, as they cowered in fear for their futures with the situation seemingly getting worse by the moment. The spirit of fear breathed in deeply, reveling in the situation, and let out a happy sigh.(14) JackxElsa: The cold...9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Glancing behind him, his army of nightmares stepping up from the gray clouds behind him.
"Do you smell that?" he said, a hand gesturing to the city below. "That is fear, my pets. Isn't it wonderful?"
His hand extended, and with a flourish, dark sand rose from the kingdom. One by one, the sand turned from formless threads of dark power into nightmares that added to his army, neighing in anger and excitement when they came to be.
His preparations were almost complete. Now, all he needed to do was wait for his pawn to finish off
(10) JackxElsa: ...the winter storm.The sun started to set beneath the horizon as Jack Frost sped through the air of Arendelle, riding the icy winds to catch his targets. Although he didn't feel right about leaving Elsa behind, he was, at least, reassured that the Ice Queen could defend herself when push came to shove. After all, she learned his tricks.(10) JackxElsa: ...the winter storm.9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
He pushed thoughts of her aside. It wasn't the time for an ego boost. He had much more pressing matters to attend to -- like the horde of nightmares before him. In the middle of his conversation with the blonde, he spotted them outside the perimeter of Elsa's castle. They appeared to have been ready to ambush the Ice Queen when her guard was down.
His grip on his staff tightened.
Not if I have anything to say about it. Pitch isn't getting anywhere near Elsa.
And with that thought and increasing determination, he sped up to catch up to his targets as they weaved through the mountain range. Raising his staff, the winter spirit shot bla
(12) JackxElsa: EscapeHer breath came in puffs as she struggled against the chains that held her. The storm outside was intensifying. The wind and snow were unrelenting as they buffeted the bars to her cell window. Her eyes met the sight with fear -- fear for the citizens, fear for her sister who had gone out to meet her and had apparently not returned to the castle...and fear for her own life.(12) JackxElsa: Escape9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Prince Hans had visited her earlier. He wanted her to end the storm...but she couldn't.
If I could've, I would've done so by now.
She didn't want to hurt anyone. She didn't mean for this storm to happen. She just wanted to live with everyone...
...wanted to be able to live her life without fear.
But that wasn't to be. Everything at that moment was the complete opposite, as fear was what filled her heart the most. Especially now... that she was sentenced her to death for treason -- treason against her own kingdom, her own home.
Tears stung at the side of her eyes. She knew that
(15) JackxElsa: ...never bothered...With a yell, a shot rang out from Jack's staff, sending it towards the nightmare as they maneuvered above Arendelle and through the stormy winds. When that missed, he sent out another, and another, relentlessly firing at the dark horse.(15) JackxElsa: ...never bothered...9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
He couldn't believe the stunt that Pitch tried to pull. He had taken Jack's own form and used it to get to Elsa. If it weren't for his too-close-for-comfort timing...Elsa would've been plunged into an endless nightmare until who knows what would've happened.
Gripping his staff harder, he charged it with as much power as he could -- pouring in all his anger and frustration of the moment into it. Positioning himself directly behind the nightmare as it ascended higher and higher into the sky, he sent the blast flying. The charge went right through the nightmare and kept soaring into the gray clouds above...
...and had hit something that yet out a yell of pain.
Jack's eyes narrowed suspiciously at the all-too-familiar yell as he shot through t
(8) JackxElsa: Let It GoThe Ice Princess-turned-Queen trudged through the thick snow that lined the mountain. She didn't know how long she had ran, she didn't know where she was going...but she only knew that she had to get away from Arendelle.(8) JackxElsa: Let It Go10 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Why did she have to run? The reason was simple: Because they had found out. In a moment of weakness, in an attempt to protect herself and with a mistake of her sister taking off her glove and not giving it back, she created a wall of jagged spikes and revealed the existence of her powers.
The look on their guests faces showed mixes of astonishment, horror and worst of all...fear. They feared her magic. They feared her abilities and what she could do with them. They feared her and called her a "monster". Her own fear and sense of self-preservation took over, and she fled the castle grounds, running across the lake...
...and now, here she was.
She hugged herself as the storm raged on, buffeted by the unrelenting snow, and regret filling her being.
(13) JackxElsa: FreedomJack let out a groan as he slid down against the wall of his dark, icy prison, with his shoulder sore from having been rammed into the thick layer of ice. He didn't see how trying to break the ice with sheer physical force would've helped, but he had been desperate enough to try anything once.(13) JackxElsa: Freedom9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
"When I get out of here..." Jack said with a light pant and resting his back on the wall, much of his energy having been wasted on his fruitless attempts. "I'll remember... give Pitch...a beating that'll last him...for centuries and..." He groaned and slumped down. "...never...to do that...again."
The next few moments were spent with his frustrated thoughts and regaining his energy. Thankfully, he was encased in ice, so it helped. A sigh escaped his lips. He couldn't count the number of times he attempted to break out of his prison, though he could count what he had already tried.
One, he tried brute force with his pow
(1) JackxElsa: Guardian's BlessingHe first met her by an accident. A mishap with one of North’s snow globes, as a matter of fact.(1) JackxElsa: Guardian's Blessing10 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
One moment, he was getting back at Bunnymund for poking fun at his hoodie and hair with a plan that involved a pile of snowballs, the Easter Bunny’s boomerang and an oblivious elf that was playing with one of the snow globes, and the next moment, he was –
– apparently staring into another pair of rather…small blue eyes.
Startled, he yelped and tripped backwards in midair until his head collided with the ceiling. Giggles erupted from the owner of the blue eyes as he nursed the bump that he felt was going to be on his head.
“Ha ha. Very funny,” he said with his trademark smirk, gathering his bearings to take a better look at the other occupant of the room.
He blinked. Huh. It was a baby.
Judging by the pink color scheme that was generously used around the room, he guessed that it was a baby girl. She looked to be less than a year old – or at lea
FrostQueen: Better MorningsFor the past 18 years of her life, Elsa had been used to waking up in the mornings and seeing the walls frosted over.FrostQueen: Better Mornings9 months ago in Short Stories More Like This
At times, they were decorated with snowflake patterns of blue and white, dancing across the walls in a merry and delicate pattern. These were the days, she thought, when she had nice dreams.
Other times, harsh icicles protruded from the walls in an angry hue of red, and the queen, in turn, would be bathed in her own sweat. These were the days when she would have nightmares -- nightmares of her powers going out of control and reliving the moments when Arendelle almost suffered through a second ice age.
Today, it had been neither.
Today, it was different.
Today, it was better.
Today, she woke up to the feeling of skin against hers, an arm wrapped around her back, not allowing her to move away from the body beside her. Her head had been resting against the shoulder of the other, and she could feel the light puffs of breath grazing the top of her head.
Her gaze trave
Sisters Forever-Gimmy Fan FicSisters FoREVer - Gimmy Fan FicSisters Forever-Gimmy Fan Fic3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
It was a warm summer day when Garrett Norse walked off his tour bus and started walking in a random direction as he checked his cell phone for calls or messages from his baby sister Sage. He felt upset about leaving Sage alone with their father but had no choice. For all of his life Garrett was constantly beat as he prevented his older sister from getting abused herself. When he saw no messages, he hoped everything was alright. He didn't see the man coming in his direction until he almost plowed him over. "Whoa sorry man. I didn't see you there. I wasn't exactly paying attention either."
"Nah, it's fine bro. No worries." The man extended a hand. "Jimmy Sullivan."
Garrett smiled and shook the offered hand. "Garrett. Garrett Norse."
Jimmy smiled. "What band you part of Garrett?" In his head, the tiny voice was saying: "Oh my god! He's sooo gorgeous! He must be mine!"
"Downward Drive. You?" Garrett smiled at the man he just met.
(2) Seasons: Summer lo--what?!Anna found that the major perk that she got from becoming the Guardian of Summer was that she could be with her sister even after their deaths. Some families, she thought, may find this a sort of torture. But when you were this close with your sister that you’d even sacrifice your life for them, then being with them in the afterlife wasn’t such a bad thing.(2) Seasons: Summer lo--what?!9 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
After all, they were best friends. Best friends to the point that, even if Anna didn’t say anything, Elsa already knew what she had been thinking – such as the time when the spirit had been upset when she went overboard with spreading sunshine and caused several people in an area to faint from the heat. Or another time when she didn’t give people enough sun that there had been one too many summer picnics ruined for some families.
Now, given that it worked for Elsa, it also followed that Anna would be able to know what Elsa was thinking, right?
That was exactly the case as Anna watched Elsa interval betw
Pirates Versus Privates, 21Grandmother's kitchen always smelled of orange tarts. The granddaughter always loved the smell, and always associated the scent with her darling grandmother. Every time the child visited her grandparents, she would run straight for the kitchen, where a fresh batch of goodies awaited her. As she would sit to eat the tarts, Grandmother would pull up a chair, and tell the little one all kinds of exciting stories about the N.A.V.Y. and fighting pirates. The girl would listen, rapt, and try to imagine herself in the role of such an amazing woman.Pirates Versus Privates, 213 years ago in Romance More Like This
"Grandma?" The little girl asked after the latest tale had been told. "Can I be in the N.A.V.Y. when I'm all grown up?"
The older woman smiled, and picked up a napkin to brush the crumbs off the child's cheeks. "Of course you can, dear. It's a proud Mouse family tradition. My mother was in it, and so was her mother, and so was hers."
Despite her youth, the child was able to pick up on a missing factor in the tradition. She frowned, thoughtfully che