I was tagged by :melspuppies8282I was tagged by :melspuppies8282:I was tagged by :melspuppies82822 years ago in Written Suggestions More Like This
Here's the rules:
1. You have to post the rules.
2. List 11 things about you.
3. Tag 11 people.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you taged them.
5. Do NOT tag me back
1. I like Legend of Zelda.
2. I like Creepypasta.
3. I watch BBC Sherlock.
4. I watch adult swim. (even tho im 15 and I dont care)
5. I think Tim Sutton from Marble Hornets is hot!
6. My favorite movie is Wreck it Ralph.
7. When I'm not in Deviantart, I'm a tomboy (deal with it!)
8. My dad left me when I was in 6th grade.
9. I love yaoi
10. I ship Ben and Jeff the killer together.
11. I have a redneck family.
I can only do 2. Sorry. I broke a rule! (like I always do!)
Comfortable (Crona x Reader) ~Oneshot~Crona was a shy child. He had no confidence in his own abilities, was unsure of himself in every way, had a horribly dark past, was depressed, fragile in nature but tough in body, and was easily overwhelmed.Comfortable (Crona x Reader) ~Oneshot~9 months ago in Written Suggestions More Like This
His good points? He was kind, and though he was shy, he never hesitated on the battlefield. He's always there, rushing to his friends aid, despite wondering if he would really be able to help or if he'd be a nuisance.
But that's on the battlefield. In person, he's hesitant. He complains that he "Can't handle" anything that's been given to him. Unsure of how to respond to any situation that's even slightly out of the ordinary. And he's afraid. He's always afraid. Afraid of not being good enough, afraid of disappointing his new-found friends, afraid Medusa will come back for him. He's always afraid. He's afraid he might hurt someone. He's afraid of being left behind.
But that's Crona. Everyone wants to help him, and they really do try, but it's a slow process. He's begun to smile mor