51 reasons to love myself~ 1. I love myself because I am always notoriously easily distract--oh look, that's a pretty picture.
2. I love myself because I try. I always give everything a go, no matter what it is--though I guess it'd have to be beneficial first. D:
3. I love myself because I do what I love. And that's to write and draw...sometimes play music.
4. I love myself because I am not a failure.
5. I love myself because I have friends who care for me.
6. I love myself because I am strong, no one can tell me otherwise.
Prodigy 1 A buzzing alarm stirred the young woman in her room. Instantly she perked upright and nearly slammed her fist down onto the clock. Her bright lazuli gaze peered through the dark room, switching on her lamp. The city outside still slept, but her routine began early today.Prodigy 14 months ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Rising to her feet, she glanced toward the clock: 4:45 AM.
Today is the day...where he is going to notice me.
She stretched and dropped. Her lean, slightly muscular frame instantly woke as she performed her work out routine. Music began to play from her clock as the morning radio switched on.
Maybe he'll compliment my figure... I hope I haven't eaten too much sweets lately. Grr...damn you, carbs!
Taking in a deep breath, her eyes widened as she spotted the mirror. The young lady staring back at her wore hair barely to her shoulders, her bright lazuli eyes appearing to glow in the dimly lit room. A red scarlet