Hetalia OC Mary-Sue Test - Malta_______________________________Hetalia OC Mary-Sue Test - Malta2 years ago in Literature Templates More Like This
1. For every "x" add up one point unless the question says to add more.
2. The lower ones lower your already added up score for every "x" in those statements.
3. Be honest. The questions aren't a "sometimes" or a "maybe". For example:
-Your character is happy and cheerful. You maybe NOT "x" this out and then say your reasoning for this is "sometimes she's happy" or "only around close friends" or "when she's around Italy/Germany/Denmark/etc." Either he/she are happy or not. No in-betweens.
4. Be truthful. NO ONE likes a liar. This is test to help you better your OC so you've got to be honest.
1. [ ] They are an African/ South American country and are white.
2. [ ] They have a curl similar or like Italy's or Romano's
3. [ ] They have England eyebrows or an America curl.
4. [ ] They have a curl or an ahoge that is similar to a canon character's curl/ahoge or something that a canon character already has. (Example: Curl, ban
Hetalia OC TemplateA few people have asked me if they can use the same template-thing I use for my OCs, and to make it easier for everyone who wants to, I made a blank one.Hetalia OC Template10 months ago in Literature Templates More Like This
Feel free to add or take away any of these to suit your liking.
Official Country Name: (What they represent. If it's not a country, replace this with province/state/etc.)
Capitol: (The capitol of your country.)
Languages: (Official languages of your country, as well as any other reasonable languages they personally speak. For example, America has English, but many people speak Spanish too, so it would make sense for him to know it as well.)
Government: (What form of government do they have?)
Legal System: (What form of legal system do they have?)
Name: (Their human name.)
Meaning: (The meaning of their name, and/or reasoning behind that name. For example, Russia's name, Ivan, may come from Ivan the Great, or Ivan the Terrible.)