Superhero MemeSuperhero Meme4 years ago in Memes More Like This
* What are the top 3 superhero fandoms you're into?
* Who was your favorite superhero when you were a kid?
* What superhero t.v. show (live-action or cartoon) was your favorite when you were younger?
* What superhero t.v. show (live-action or cartoon) is your favorite now?
* What's your all-time favorite superhero movie?
* What's the last superhero movie you watched?
* What superhero flick are you looking forward to watching in the near future?
* Do you read any superhero comicbook titles regularly? If so, which are your top 3 fave?
* What superpower do you think is the coolest?
* What superpower do you think is the lamest?
* If you could choose to be any superhero, who would it be?
* If you could be a part of a superhero group (i.e. Justice League, X-Men, etc.), which one would you team with?
* Which male superhero do you think is the most attractive? Which female superhero?
* If you could pair-up romantically with any superhero, who would it be?
Writer's MemeWriter's Meme2 years ago in Adoptables More Like This
1. When did you start writing?
2. When you were a beginning writer, what did your write primarily? What do you write now, primarily? (i.e. romance, fan-fiction, poetry)
3. How often do you write?
4. When is your favorite time of the day to write?
5. Do you have a writing muse? If so, who/what?
6. What is your most popular lit piece?
7. What is the piece you are currently writing?
8. What is the piece you most recently finished?
9. What piece are you most proud of?
10. What piece are you most disappointed in?
11. From all of your stories, who is/are your favorite character(s) and why? (try to limit it to 3)
12. What is the best compliment you ever got on your writing?
13. What is your main goal with writing?
14. Have you ever been published?
15. If tomorrow you learned that you would never be able to formally publish a story, would you still write?
16. If you could get a Daily Deviation on one of your lit pieces, which would it be?
Now tag 5-10 people to do this meme. But be nice
Starting with dA CSSBack when CSS was allowed for journals for the first time there had been only a few deviants like ClaireJones, Lilyas or kuschelirmel-stock who provided free skins for everyone. Through the time more and more people enjoyed working on CSS skins and we also got the chance to skin our galleries.Starting with dA CSS3 years ago in Art Features More Like This
These days, and thanks to the great resources about journal and gallery CSS that have been created, it is possible for nearly everyone to code their own skins and/or to share them with others. Still there are many people who struggle with some basic things, which is why we want to focus on some of them here.
Where can you use CSS/HTML
On deviantART you can only use HTML and CSS on your journals, group blogs, your custom gallery folders, as well as your groups' galleries.
When you customize your profile widgets you can't add CSS or HTML like you can for journals/galleries. All you can do is using existing dA code that can be re-us
100Q to Develop a Character100 Questions to Develop a Detailed Character100Q to Develop a Character5 years ago in Sketches More Like This
Ever have trouble deciding what side of an argument your character will take? Do you have trouble remembering small details about your character, and often change them accidentally in the middle of a story? Try this list of one hundred questions to solidify your knowledge of your character. Feel free to use this and post it as its own deviation. Just please link it to me in a comment if you do. Try to answer the questions in as much specific detail as possible. This is for you, so there is no use in cheating on it. I would suggest doing two for each character: one for the beginning of your story, and one for the end, to reflect the changes that happen.
1. What is your character's name? Do they have a nickname?
2. Is your character male or female? What is their sexuality? What role does it play in your story?
3. How old is your character? Does their age matter to them emotionally or socially?
4. How tall is your character? Does it affect the