Twilight Princess Zelda Costume FAQHere are a list of questions I receive most frequently about my costume. If you want to ask me a question about the methods I used to make my costume, please read through this list before asking.Twilight Princess Zelda Costume FAQ3 years ago in Other More Like This
1. Where did you buy your costume?
I made everything myself from scratch aside from the ears.
2. How long did it take for you to make your costume?
It took me roughly one year and four months.
3. How did you make your armor?
I created the base from craft foam, backed it with wire form, sculpted the details from model magic, and sanded them after the model magic was dry. I then coated them with one layer of fiberglass resin, spray painted, and weathered them.
4. How did you make your crown and other accessories?
I made them from model magic, sanded and sealed them with modge podge. Then I painted and weathered them, and coated them with high-gloss epoxy resin.
5. How did you make your gems?
I made my gem positives from model magic, sanded and sealed them, then coated them with a glossy top c
Cosplay and Con Tips-TermsCosplay and Con Tips-Terms5 years ago in Other More Like This
1. Bring water to cons. Things can get pretty expensive at anime cons.
2. Have an e-mail you can give out at cons. This is handy if you take pictures and people want copies, or the other way around.
3. Expect people to want pictures while you are cosplaying and have some poses ready in mind.
4. Bring a small sewing repair kit while cosplaying. You can get them at some dollar stores.
5. Going to your first con? Go to the vendors hall right off the bat if you can. Items go fast.
6. Have a meeting place to find your friends. It can get very busy at cons and near imposable to find people.
7. Afraid of having to go to a con alone? Most cons have forums where people come up with a place to meet. If your con does not have a meeting place, don't be afraid to start your own!
8. When you are at a con, reellaaxxx. There even the most stuck up business person can feel like they are in recess again.
9. Make sure you make your cosplay the best you can.