New Commission Pricelist [COM. OPEN!]Happy Easter everyone!!! As we have a holiday, I decided to open commissions! <33New Commission Pricelist [COM. OPEN!]2 years ago in Written Suggestions More Like This
P.S. Version, which will be updated is here:
R U L E S:
1. I DON'T draw mature content art (yeah, NOT hentai, yaoi, yuri, even shoujo- and shōnen-ai!), anything ugly or horrible etc.
2. You can leave requests to the commission until evening today ONLY! When I came home, I'll pick some people (5 max, I think) who will get commission slot!
3. If you won't get a slot don't be pissy! T_T I promise to take commissions later then c:
4. If you got a slot, DON'T ask me when I'll finish it! I'm a man too, I can't do commissions only, is it okay?
5. Pay AFTER I do your commission!
STYLE 1 (fullcolored, shaded, with more realistic hair)
Price: 15 (that's pretty easy )
deviantANXIETY, A Case Study, Part IIYou should congratulate yourself on confronting your previous problems. However, new problems have arisen, and these cause you more anxiety.deviantANXIETY, A Case Study, Part II2 years ago in Other More Like This
For you, deviantART has now acquired not just the status of an opiate, but of a religion (which are only the same thing if you believe Karl Marx) - you regard deviantART as a monolithic, abstract entity which claims to love you and which is prepared to punish you - by way of suspending or even permanently banning your account - if you should do anything which displeases it. As such, you feel guilty for acknowledging that you have new problems; but you can't ignore the fact that overcoming the old ones wasn't enough.
But you really don't have to feel guilty. deviantART's love conquers all: it shall be your salvation. And salvation can be achieved by joining groups which indulge your infatuation with Japanese animat