Another picture of this - though this one wasn't taken in a snowstorm, so some of the details are more visible.
The whole thing was made and worn by me. I have over five thousand words and one hundred photos that document the process of making this costume, which can be read here: doxiequeen1.wordpress.com/elsa…
Sort of disappointed with how these came out - since they were taken in the middle of a snow storm, there was no sunlight to show how sparkly this costume is. But I think they are pretty photos, even if they don't show all my hard work.
Photography by the perfection that is Anna Fischer. Costume made and worn by me. Character design by Sakizo. Taken at katsucon 2013.
This costume is my babbbyyy it took 22 yards of taffeta, over 1000 rhinestones, 20+ meters of trim, and 60 cameos/frames. Sewing this took around three months to make, and several weeks of planning prior to that. It was a huge learning process, and ended up having a lot of issues though I love it dearly Everything aside from the teapot was made/styled by me. My father made the teapot out of foam and wallpaper paste. I decorated it.
If you would like to know more I have 10k words about the process of making this, index here: [link]
Wig is from cosplaywig, contacts are geo super nudy green.
This costume resembles something you'd see in a circus ring rather than on the infamously gruesome Vlad Tepes...but I still love it!
I had to use the heels on my shoes as climbing spikes to help me stay in this position. It was a touch awkward but completely worth it to get this stunning shot. This photo was taken out in East Marion LI/NY, it's a very wooded area and we managed to find a creepy forest with lot's of dead vines, moss, and rose bushes. It wasn't very pretty, but it made for a perfect backdrop against this gothic yet vibrant character. .
This picture shows off a little bit of my cape lining which I like! The cape is forty fabric strips sewn together to create the striped appearance. It was a huge pain to do and sadly it doesn't show very much on the finished costume This costume is made up of 18 yards of fabric and 48 yards of trim. It was crazy time consuming to make but didn't give me too much trouble, to see how I made it check out the blog post here: [link]
ALSO Oyari Ashito tweeted this picture on twitter with the caption saying "She is the real thing. Thank you so much for the beautiful work" then the official E*S twitter commented that I brought the character to life ;_; Dying of happiness I can't even.
Photography by Anna Fischer Costume made and worn by Me Character design by Oyari
I sort of forgot DA existed? Oops...I've been active on tumblr, though!
I've posted a picture similar to this - but I have to post thing too, I love it SO much. I think everything about this costume i've said already.. It was a huge undertaking and ended up having a lot of problems, but I love it a lot.
Costume made & worn by me, you can find more info here:[link] Photography by Kevin Chan, and design by Sakizo (artwork "Royal Milk Tea")
This was my ridiculously detailed gown that I made the three weeks prior to katsucon. It was really stressful, and required a lot of time and hand sewing. All the cording, beads, hem, and trim were stitched on by hand and it took ages! Regardless I love this dress a lot and i'm pretty proud of it~
The wig I made the wig. It was rather tiresome than difficult. I enjoyed the result more than the process this time.
The dress You might not believe me, but we made the dress together with the camera man! He made the patterns, a made the decorations (two days of endless work!). he also made the BELT and the CROWN. But the crown was oue Elinor's design.
The shoes are leather medieval ones, so they are different form the ones in feature film.