[link] my Portal gallery folder (more images and free model downloads)
Creative Commons License/This work is released with an intent for 3D modeling educational purposes. You may use this model in any non-profit way. The likeness of the model is Copyrighted to [link] Valve Corporation. If you use this model in any way you must give me credit and provide your audience with a link to this my deviation./Creative Commons License
This is my low poly version with less than 2 hours modeling. I did not add the Aperture logos because I don't want to distribute those image files.
The render shown has an image on the Sky object (makes nice reflection). That image is not included in the download. Add an image to the Sky before you render. Try a screen capture from the game.
Glow is a post effect and will not show through a transparent Material. I have set the Glow options on the Material but "Object Glow" is not turned on in any of the Render Settings. Instead I added 4 Lights for the blue.
Have fun with the model and send me a link to anything you use it in. I would love to see it.
Special Thanks to ~chickenpede for telling me about the free ASHPD Sketchup model. I used it as a reference while modeling this. Without her thoughtfulness, I wouldn't have made this and you wouldn't be able to download it for free.
I have also exported this model to the OBJ format [link]
[link] my Resources gallery folder (free models , materials , and stuff)
Download the wooden web set psd too as it has the button sets, the frames and progress bars
I still couldn't figure out what more to add in these elements. I think it can also be used as Media Players.... I don't exactly know! Anyways hope u like it! Happy New Year everybody!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ My only request: If you want to upload it to other websites, please link it back to my deviantart page! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
2. If you use my stock YOU MUST let me know, and send me the link to your creation. Trust me, you get more 's this way too!
3. If you use my stock YOU MUST note credits to my stock in your creations comments, either with a link back to my stock account or to the stock photo itself.
4. My stock may be used in several ways as long as it is artistic and is used primarily for DA. Retouching is not considered artistic, changing color tones or using filters is not artistic, putting a border on a photograph is not artistic. You must change the image in some noticable way.
5. You may NOT repost any of my stock as a photograph, It must be photo manipulation or ANY other artistic outlet other than photograph.
6. I hold 100% copyright to all my photographs, and have the right as do any stock photographer to refuse usage to anyone I choose. I will protect the models in any of my stock from being disrespected or used as a target or promoter of hate. Most Horror and Gore is fine.
7. Selling prints of your art on DA and using on personal portfolios/ websites is fine as long as it follows ALL of the rules , but I would appreciate a notice.
8. I can change the rules at any time I wish!
I love and appreciate all the artists, who have used my stock in the past and who will continue to use it in the future.
Just a note to everyone that NOTHING about Deathrockstock has changed in anyway, these rules have always been the same, they will just be more visible in the future!