Download the wooden web set psd too as it has the button sets, the frames and progress bars
I still couldn't figure out what more to add in these elements. I think it can also be used as Media Players.... I don't exactly know! Anyways hope u like it! Happy New Year everybody!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ My only request: If you want to upload it to other websites, please link it back to my deviantart page! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
[link] my Portal gallery folder (more images and free model downloads)
Creative Commons License/This work is released with an intent for 3D modeling educational purposes. You may use this model in any non-profit way. The likeness of the model is Copyrighted to [link] Valve Corporation. If you use this model in any way you must give me credit and provide your audience with a link to this my deviation./Creative Commons License
This is my low poly version with less than 2 hours modeling. I did not add the Aperture logos because I don't want to distribute those image files.
The render shown has an image on the Sky object (makes nice reflection). That image is not included in the download. Add an image to the Sky before you render. Try a screen capture from the game.
Glow is a post effect and will not show through a transparent Material. I have set the Glow options on the Material but "Object Glow" is not turned on in any of the Render Settings. Instead I added 4 Lights for the blue.
Have fun with the model and send me a link to anything you use it in. I would love to see it.
Special Thanks to ~chickenpede for telling me about the free ASHPD Sketchup model. I used it as a reference while modeling this. Without her thoughtfulness, I wouldn't have made this and you wouldn't be able to download it for free.
I have also exported this model to the OBJ format [link]
[link] my Resources gallery folder (free models , materials , and stuff)
Since these are brushes, our normal rules do not apply. Please read the following for brush usage rules.
FAQ #81:How can I make links to other deviants, deviations, or websites?
1. "I don't remember where I got these brushes" is unacceptable. Find a way to remember where you got these brushes or don't bother downloading them. Not crediting is STEALING other people's hard work.
2. If you use these, link back to ~star-sapphire-stock AND =enticement, stating that they were found here and made by =enticement.
3. Link back to here as well.
4. You may use these brushes anywhere for anything, but EACH TIME you use them, you MUST let us know you have used them and where you have used them. We may favorite your work (if on deviantART), or link to your work (if outside of deviantART.)
5. Do NOT modify these brushes in any way whatsoever.
6. Do NOT claim these brushes as your own.
7. Do NOT redistribute these brushes. If you want your friends to have them, give them a link to the brushes. This prevents people from not following our rules.
8. Brushes may be used in prints without permission, but you MUST let us know. Do not make a print and not link us to your deviation.
9. Brushes may not be used commercially without prior consent.
Any violations will be reported to deviantART staff. Consecutive violations result in bans, so read the rules and follow them! It's honestly not that hard!
This is my first Pro Light Studio, It can be used to render anything. NO TEXTURES NOR OTHER FILES NEED! Everything is included in this file! No credit needed! Send me a note if you need help with render settings !
All i ask for is a simple favorite if you enjoyed it, really helps me a lot with feedback! Don't forget to check out my other free stuff in my freebies folder in my gallery! Also be sure to watch & favorite me for future free downloads!