This piece had an interesting start. If you go back on my instagram you can see a progression on how this started. Here is how the piece originally was supposed to be oriented/look: [link] You can see that I chopped it up and redesigned the overall look. Easy to do when you work on paper...
The far left corner is where this piece started out as. It stayed like that for about a month. Until I decided it needed a drastic change. I chopped it up and experimented a bit until I got to where you see it now
Sometimes times you just have to take chances. The therapeutic nature of destroying something beautiful is reason enough.
Though, in this case the end result was as pleasing as the process.