In-Depth Character QuizHey! You like making characters, right? Course you do! Want to make your characters three dimensional and complex? The correct answer is HECK YES! To set you on the path of three dimensional character thinking, here's a few questions to ask about your character. Think hard and do your best to answer each one, otherwise this probably won't help you much.In-Depth Character Quiz3 years ago in Memes More Like This
First off, an easy one: What's your character's name?
Is there a specific reason behind why you gave them the name? Is it important or relevant to the story or did you just need a name and assign them one at random?
What do they think of their name? Do they like it or do they have an alias to hide it?
Who is your character? If you were to try and articulate them to a stranger in under 200 words, what would you say? Focus on the most important points that define your character to give the stranger a clear, accurate sense of who said character is.
What gender are they?
Are they a typical member of the gender? Do they struggle with gender
100 Gods-Goddesses ChallengeRules100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge4 years ago in Other More Like This
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the god's or goddess's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge
1. Baldr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
2. Freyr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr