Fixed alot of stuff, so stop bitching 'err i cant see shit captain'
PillowBasher added some more art too. so now theres a pre-loader and better title page. He also made some splating sfx.
Used a song made by Hopeku
- WSAD / ZSQD - Move
- Space - Respawn when dead
- E + Click - Force Kill
- Space + Click - creates a hand grip on the wall.
- Create Ground - Shift + Click
- Remove Ground - Control + Click
- Laser... - Control + Space + Aim
- Grappling hook - Click when not dead
- hold X - Slow Motion (buggy)
- Drag Ragdoll - Click + Drag points
- Wall Kick - When in the air and on colliding with a wall push the opposite direction key
- Wall Grab - If you collide with a ledge it will grab, when grabbing a ledge push either the opposite direction key and jump or just jump to throw yourself from the ledge.
So I tried to make a game for myself last year after finding a flash game engine called "Edward"
Had some music issues (which is why there isn't music inside the levels) and I got too lazy to look into it any further So anyway, here it is in it's broken, unfinished form, just to get an idea of what I was trying for...
Walk with the arrow keys Jump with Space Talk with x (make sure to talk to everyone )
The platform engine was made by Ladyflash, you can check it out over here: [link] the engine works really well, it's all pretty straight forward and easy enough to place some art over the top of existing files and what not. Try it out if you're interested in making a platformer (best if you have a good knowledge in Flash)