About this tutorial
1. It's not finished, I have the other half to finishing writing on.
2. It is for ArtRage Studio Pro
- it's possible not all the options will be there in ArtRage Studio (e.g. the palette knife preset)
3. The snake painting is very random. And yes, I did copy one bit in twice >.>
4. Ask questions!
5. And if you can't see properly, hit the download link. It's actually 2000 pixels wide.
This tutorial describes how I got the watercolour effect in this painting (for example)
And the 'hair' here
...as well as covering some basics of the watercolour brush, and other options in ArtRage 3
I only used a basic canvas - it has very interesting effects on different textures, as you can see in these two paintings
(Skin of the first and some of the hair and skin and the fragmenting bits in the second)
I also was too busy remembering to take screenshots (I get really
caught up when I'm painting
) to zoom in properly (for example) and a few other things I should have shown you.
ArtRage 3More ArtRage 3 TutorialsArtRage StickersArtRage Video Tutorials
For people wanting to upgrade: ArtRage Registration
And a LOT more pages about ArtRage in general, and ArtRage 2.5 can be found listed here:All About ArtRageMy ArtRage Paintings
and previous tutorial for ArtRage 2.5
Visit my Zazzle