About the colouring in Grell's tutorial: It isn't completely right. His eyes don't have the double irises that shinigami eyes have there, so please use any reaper (except Grell) as reference for your colouring.
I made this for myself really. It's a lot easier to have all references in the same place, saves a lot of time and frustration n__n
Remember, this is how I draw their eyes. It's not necessarily the right way.
I Like to keep my tutorials clean and more step-by-step like, so here are some tips I didn't put on the picture!
1. The shape. - Have you noticed how most of the kuroshitsuji male eyes are sharp with a lot of edges while female eyes are soft and round? Grell's are neither! They have a little bit of sharpness but the shape is mostly round, more like an almond actually. This adds to his feminine looks.
2. Grell's Eyebrows - Even though Grell smiles, his eyebrows are always bent as if he's concerned or sad. This, along with the sharp teeth, are Grell-signatures, and remembering to draw these things will help your character look like Grell.
3. Grell <3 False Lashes - Go crazy with the lashes! As seen in the anime, Grell likes to wear make-up and false eyelashes, so go ahead and make the lines a little thicker and add a lot of lashes!
4. The glasses - Grell's glasses are NOT rectangular, but slightly triangular. Remember to draw the little "holder"-things at the nose. The frames do NOT connect with the middle or the bottom of the glasses, but almost at the top. To add glass to the glasses you can put a thin layer of white with the Airbrush. Don't forget to add the little charm he wears on his glasses.
I use Paint tool SAI, but you should be able to recreate these steps in any programme.
A complete list of all the weaponry used in the Kuroshitsuji anime, OVA and musicals. Intended to be used as a resource for fan authors, as well as a complement to my other Kuroshitsuji fan fiction tutorials.
As with the other tutorials, this one is also in PDF format. Please hit the download button at the right to download the tutorial.
I am aware that there are one or two things missing out of the list. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a note.
This is the third installment in my Kuroshitsuji fan fiction tutorial series! As always, hit the little download button on the right to download it. This tutorial is in PDF format. This particular tutorial is a little over 23,000 words long.
In this tutorial, I cover the following:
- Punctuation - Grammar - Capitalization - Pluralization - Vocabulary (including confusing words and some Kuroshitsuji terminology) - Dialogue - Emphasis - Canon Fumbles - Titles (for both nobility and household workers) - Choosing a Host - Formatting
... and more!
Hopefully this will help you guys out a bit. Let me know if there's anything I missed!
A little doodle basically I am just not getting much time to sit on my PC lately. I thought I'd share this. Download the file to get the cell version that you can colour... if you do PLEASE credit me. However note the char is not mine and I don't offer them up as profit. Cheers!