RE: I am a Mormon. Why should I.....http://www.gotquestions.org/Mormon-Christian.html
...consider becoming a Christian?
A very valid question indeed. Why? I thought I already was a Christian. I'm not perfect, and I have a bit of a very foul mouth, and I tend to fall into the GIFT pattern of behavior, being needlessly bitter and angry about certain issues, but I do my best to follow Christ......
I normally don't talk about my Mormonism all that much, as I normally defend mainstream Christianity. While I may not agree with most denominations on everything, there are many things in common we have. Like for instance, our acceptance of our Lord and Savior, and oftentimes morals that have often been scoffed at in an increasingly godless world. But sometimes, some don't realize that we are Christians as well, preferring to think of us as heretics. Harsh feelings between denominations is nothing new. Contention between sects is what prompted Joseph Smith to pray about which one was
You might be a feminazi if:1. You insist that teaching men to not rape (which we already do) is sufficient to eliminate the nonexistent "rape culture", and yet you cringe at the idea of teaching children to abstain until they can handle children, insisting that children are too stupid do control themselves, while potential rapists aren't.You might be a feminazi if:1 year ago in Personal More Like This
2. You insist that birth control and abortion is none of their business, and yet you insist you get their tax money involved in it.
3. You don't realize that hardly anyone wants to ban birth control, they just don't want to pay for it.
4. You ignore the problems that women face in third world countries. Bonus points if you compare them to your own like some spoiled brat.
5. You are completely unaware of Planned Parenthood's racist past, and their connections with the KKK, which they have never apologized for. You also ignore or excuse bad behavior from abortion clinics.
6. You insist that men should have no say in abortion or birt
10 Commandments for the Modern liberal/socialist1. Thou shalt not point to any other cause other than the state for the success of a nation.10 Commandments for the Modern liberal/socialist1 year ago in Personal More Like This
2. Thou shalt not allow religious symbols to be shown in public
3. Thou shalt not exercise thy freedom of religious expression in public
4. Remember earth day, to keep it holy.
5. Disobey thy parents if they oppose social justice, or if they oppose thy hippy pipe dreams.
6. Thou shalt not kill, even when it is just. The unborn are the exception. Thou mayst also make other exceptions if thou canst get away with it.
7. Thou shalt not advocate chastity, abstinence, temperance, or self control, or thou wilt hurt someone's feelings.
8. Thou shalt not be successful in business, unless thou art Michael Moore, any member of the band Rage Against the Machine, or are otherwise well beloved by the left.
9. Always remember that the real world has a liberal bias. Therefore, bearing false witness for thy cause is appropriate if done well. Accuse thy opponents of racism, sexism,