These unique photoshop styles have been created for use in my very own promos, you can view such styles in use on a regular basis in my own promotional images in my store.
I have been asked about my text effects, and so I am offering my very own text styles, plus lots more, for you to use in your projects, promos, or anything else you want!
For Commercial and Personal Use!
**Please note you may alter these any way you see fit to suit your needs (but not to resell the style itself) You may need to tweak the layer style in the layer palette depending on what color background the style is on**
**Will not look right on very small text, suggest using larger size text, or altering the style to look better on smaller text**
This is a Icon border set thats uses grungy handwriting from 3 different sources to ensure diversity within the set. See more info and download behind the I did include a few brushes that are less grungy and very elegant, but most are grungy with some crumbled paper effects. I sized these a little over 100 pixels so that you have some leeway to work with. Download file includes .abr 7 file and imagepack
UPDATE: finally got around to making a large version of these: [link]
Pretty Borders made in PS7.
In total there are about 25 brushes, not all are shown in the preview.
- NOTE me with a link to your final dev.
- Link back to *miss69-stock in description.
- For use outside of DA- contact me.
- For print/commercial use - contact me.
- And most important of all have fun with my resources..
I give permission to *BrushMakers to submit and display this work
* please let me know if you use it - best send an email to email@example.com * please send me a fullsize, logo-free copy, so that i can use it for my portfolio on and off DA as well (mentioning your name if you wish) - this has to be okay with you! * do not chop off/exchange heads * nothing vulgar * can be used outside DA as well! * have fun
* it might be that i publish some of our work in a book or magazine or a dvd, in this case i will let you know and mention your name (as long as the design allows it). this should be okay for you - vice versa it is okay for me as well! --> so yes, you can use my stock for books, CD covers etc., as long as you retouched it (so don't use it as it is) and i would be happy to be mentioned as www.jamari-lior.com . * if you plan a special retouching let me know, i have exclusive stock