How To Do The Cups Song (Pitch Perfect)1. Clap twice.How To Do The Cups Song (Pitch Perfect)2 years ago in Other More Like This
2. Tap the top (bottom) of the cup three times.
3. Move the cup over to your left.
4. Clap once.
5. Flip the cup horizontally, with the empty side facing your right hand.
6. Tap the top of the cup to your hand, creating a bloop noise.
7. Tap the bottom of the cup to the surface that you are using.
8. Transfer the cup to your right hand.
9. Crossing your left hand under your right, hit it to your surface.
10. Lay the cup facedown, so it looks like it did in the beginning.
11. Repeat over and over until breakfast.
100 Writing Prompts100 Writing Prompts100 Writing Prompts3 years ago in Writing More Like This
1. It's like a riddle, you see.
2. Rain was falling in the street.
3. They say a monster lives in those hills.
4. I tried opening it, but it's like it was locked.
5. The sky was so heavy I could almost touch it.
6. Why did he bring me here?
7. I keep having the same dream.
8. I always knew this would come back to haunt me.
9. How did the windows get so dirty?
10. I don't think they've mowed their lawn in weeks.
11. That's what happens when two people like that meet.
12. He really had to borrow a cup of sugar.
13. The water stopped flowing from the tap.
14. That old tree finally fell last night.
15. Maybe tomorrow he'll come.
16. I can't believe it's Saturday!
17. Did I ever tell you about the footprints?
18. You told me to look for the red teacup, but it's not ther