The Little Girl BlinkedThe little girl blinked and he was gone
Unsure if he was ever really there
But she knew that something had inspired her
To do things she wouldn’t normally dare
A teardrop too many he once told her
Had brought him from the shadows of her mind
As those around her began to wander
Across her imagination's fine line
But now he seemed to have walked away
As she found the life she had long sought
He slowly drifted back to the shadows
From her notebook and her beautiful thoughts
And the fools around her carried the spades
Burying him with her imagination
With an epitaph etched on a tombstone
‘Here lies my potential for creation’
Though he never existed beyond her thoughts
He was as real as a chrysalis on a tree
The butterfly perhaps was her freedom
The caterpillar was her memories
But she still sees his face in the reflection
Of her brown eyes in the cracked mirror
Knowing that he is alive and well
And is always going to be with her
People never understand reality
We are just
1 to 1: Character DevelopmentContents:1 to 1: Character Development7 years ago in Devious Fun More Like This
Part 1: Identity
Part 2: Physical Profile -
Part 3: Special Abilities
Part 4: History
Part 5: Interests
Part 6: Personality and Personal qualities
Part 7: Image and Outlook
Part 8: Relationships
Part 9: Lifestyle
Part 1: Identity
1. What is your name? Do you have a nickname?
2. What is your gender?
3. When were you born and what is your age? So what is the current year?
4. Are you still alive?
5. Are you from Earth? If not please describe where you live:
6. Where were you born? Can you describe this place?
7. Where do you currently live? Can you describe where you live?
8. What is your current occupation? Have you ever had any other occupation(s)? If you have no occupation what do you aspire to be?
9. Would you describe yourself as either good or evil? Do you ever wish to change?
Part 2: Physical Profile:
10. Are you a machine? If so are you humanoid?
If you said yes and are humanoid carry on with