Things Avatar Taught MeThese are just a few life lessons I've picked up over the years from these awesome shows.Things Avatar Taught Me1 month ago in Personal More Like This
• Good friends are always there for you
• Being vegetarian is cool
• Animals are just as important as people
• Women can fight too
• Tea is the answer to everyone's problems
• Friendship might be in a place you would never expect it
• Violence is usually NOT the answer
• Believe in yourself- but remember you can't always do it alone
• Everyone is different, but don't always play to your strengths- try to improve at everything
Have some of your own? I'd love to hear them. I'm sure if I sat long enough, I could come up with more, but for now... This is Last Airbender and Korra inclusive.
Memory MineCrystalline, darkMemory Mine2 months ago in Free Verse More Like This
I am little but air-
An invisible earthbound star
In this forest of mind.
A simple idea,
You brought me to existence
This dark matter brought to light
This pain, brought to truth
You found me.
Treated like the finest of gems,
Handled with care
(If handled at all)
Not a trophy;
Yet a pleasure to only the eyes.
Such longing diamonds must feel
To breathe with the vigor
That lovers do.
Passed from owner to owner,
Yet they wish for the past;
To remain with the one
That had stolen them from tomb-dark caves
And given them light.
Do such precious gemstones feel?
Or am I but a fallen star,
Lump of ash