Valentine's Day MemeValentine's Day MemeValentine's Day Meme10 months ago in Literature Templates More Like This
Choose 10 characters:
1. It’s Valentine’s Day! Are you excited or no?
2. In any case, you wake up to find a note from 4 on your dresser. What does it say?
3. Somewhat surprised, you get dressed and place the note in your pocket. You smell something coming from downstairs and find out your roommate 9 is cooking breakfast. Why? What do you think of this? More importantly, would you eat it?
4. After breakfast, you head to class. You get there early and find that 5 is handing out paper valentines to their friends. They hand you one. What does it say?
5. After that class you go to hang out with 10 for lunch. On the way there, you spot 7 handing 3 a bunch of flowers.
6. When you meet up with 10 they show you a page from the school newspaper in which a poem was written for 2. How do you both react, and who do you think wrote it?
7. While talking about that you’re both interrupted by 6 chasing 1 and demanding they be his/her
How to Annoy Your Mom - Xbox Edition Step One: Remove the batteries from the battery pack, but keep the battery pack attached to your controller.How to Annoy Your Mom - Xbox Edition1 month ago in Other More Like This
Step Two: Put the controller in someplace random, like the bathroom.
Step Three: Change the default controls on the controller.
Step Four: Uninstall Netflix from your Xbox.
Step Five: Once your mom has fixed all of the above and has started watching her show of choice, unplug the router from your modem (or just turn it off, but I find it funnier when it's on and she can't figure it out!).
Step Six: Walk past the TV a bunch of times, and one random time, "trip," hit the Xbox and "accidentally" turn it off. Apologize and turn it back on, leaving the room quickly while your mom processes what happened.
To Be Continued...