10 MORE ways to Annoy Warriors10. Tell Crowfeather that StarClan was going to set him up for Leader, but due to his tendencies to get it on with every she-cat he sees and his bad parenting skills, that offer has been officially revoked.10 MORE ways to Annoy Warriors3 years ago in Scraps More Like This
9. When Firestar is sleeping,move him to a Twoleg nest. When he wakes up and asks where the Clan is, give him a funny look and say "Rusty, what are you talking about?"
8. At a Gathering, loudly ask Rowanclaw if they're a tom or a she-cat.
7. Tell Graystripe that Jayfeather is really a reincarnation of Silverstream.
6. Tell Ashfur to stop whining and get a life.
5. Go up to Hawkfrost and say with tears in your eyes; "You monster! You didn't even TRY to save Tadpole!" then run off.
4. Remind Spidereg that, yes, he DID have a one-night stand with a cat where the only scene they shared was one where he tried to chase her off.
3. Ask Feathertail why she walks "between skies" is The Tribe of Endless Hunting is just a less productive version of StarClan.
2. Tell all of the minor characters
10 Ways to Annoy Warriors10. Casually work the topic of Crowfeather cheating in every time you talk to Breezepelt.10 Ways to Annoy Warriors3 years ago in Scraps More Like This
9. Constantly remind Tigerstar that he's dead and nothing he can do will change that.
8. Inform Daisy that it's Clan tradition to eat one kit from each litter you have
7. Tell Hollyleaf that the Warrior Code was a practical joke set up by StarClan
6. When making an Apprentice a Warrior, routinely use the suffix -nose
5. Tell Onestar that the only way to save his Clan is to become ThunderClan's allies, but since he was such a jerk to Firestar, his Clan is doomed.
4. Change Jayfeather's ringtone to "Blinded by the light".
3. Give Stormfur several days worth of sideways looks then say; "I think you should be dead again."
2. Suggest to the Twolegs who live near the lake that it's the perfect spot for a new minimall, all they have to do is tear up the forest and drain the lake
1. Tell Firestar that there was actually a sixth Clan and that he needs to go on a quest to restore it.
0. Send an a
10 EVEN MORE ways to annoy Warriors10. At a Gathering, stand next to Breezepelt and yell loudly; "NO BREEZEPELT, I WILL NOT LET YOU BORROW MY BLACK EYELINER! YOU LOOK EMO ENOUGH ALREADY!"10 EVEN MORE ways to annoy Warriors3 years ago in Scraps More Like This
9. Whenever Squirrelflight is staking a squirrel, chant loudly, "SQUIRREL FIGHT! SQUIRREL FIGHT!"
8. During a Dark Forest plotting session (which I'm sure there are plenty of)always mutter to everything Tigerstar says; "It's your funeral" or "Whatever,I guess you're the boss, boss".
7. Make the Dark Forest "good behavior charts" where you keep track of points and award gold star stickers.
6. If Ivypool should ever miss catching prey, mutter "No wonder they chose the sister..." under your breath,loud enough to hear.
5. Whenever you see Lionblaze staring romantically at Cinderheart,tell him very bluntly; "She used to have a crush on your grandfather, you know."
4. Insist to Hollyleaf that Leafpool being their real mother was all just a practical joke, and she ruined it for everyone.
3. Tell Tigerstar that he was adopted because his kitty
Another 10 Ways to Annoy Warriors10. Buy Dustpelt and Ferncloud birth control pills.Another 10 Ways to Annoy Warriors3 years ago in Scraps More Like This
9. Ask Lionblaze if he thinks Jayfeather's attractive.
8. Trip Berrynose. When he becomes mad at you, roll your eyes and say "It wouldn't happen if you had a semi-functional tail".
7. Tell Lionblaze that Cinderheart didn't actually care about the prophecy, she was just looking for an excuse to break up.
6. Ask Graystripe about his "thing" for silver she-cats.
5. At a Gathering, loudly announce that Crowfeather is the real father of Lillykit and Seedkit.
4. Go up to Breezepelt and sing loudly "Tomorrow";
"The sun'll come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..."
3. Suggest to all living cats that visit the Dark Forest at night that when it's daytime, the Dark Forest Warriors are actually just an interpretive dance team.
2. Have an angry horde of kittypets chase after Tigerstar. Constantly remind him of this later on.
1. Whenever Ashfur tries to rationalize for attempted murder of 4 cats, tell him "Love is redundant unless
Nightbreeze, aka Sarcasticmouths view of Da Code 1. Defend your Clan,even with your life. You may have friendships in other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle. (Ehem, Tawnypelt? Wanna take a quick glance at this one?)Nightbreeze, aka Sarcasticmouths view of Da Code3 years ago in Scraps More Like This
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory. (All of those forbidden lovers obviously have never looked at this.)
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. (OH COME ON!! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR US IN THE LAST MILLENNIAL!!!)
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life. (Yes, Densekit, there are stars you need to talk to or you starve.)
5. A kit must be at least six moons to become an apprentice. (Unless you're in original ShadowClan and are just that frickin awesome)
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving there warrior nam
Crowfeather on Dating AdviceYou want to know how to get a she-cat? Well, look, she-cats are pretty complex, probably too difficult to understand for a nitwit like yourself. So you're going to have to get tips from the best. That's me. Pay close attention.Crowfeather on Dating Advice3 years ago in Scraps More Like This
- If your mate is about to die for you, let her. She won't mid once she's dead.
- If you're traveling in a large group, go for the sister of the guy who hates you most.
- It's perfectly okay to run off with some chick you only actually saw a few times. As long as you take a new
sex puppetmate, that's totally enough to prove loyalty.
- If you and a forbidden lover get caught (drat), just take a
sex puppetmate from your retrieval party. Then have kits (some all-powerful kits with your old, one stupidkit with the other) who are scarily close in age to other.
- Pop your collar. It may not seem like I do it, but believe me, I pop the collar.
- Ignore and deeply loathe any and all kits you have with