I was reading myself the Kittan Uke Anthology and Jesus fucking christ they paired him with like everyone what the hell. However I greatly enjoyed the stories because I kept laughing at them except I breezed through the lesbian Kittan one because I don't like lesbian Kittan.
Chimicherrychangas! Inspired by "The Last Roundup" from season 2 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! These are really easy to make, and I'll try to explain everything step-by-step so even the most inexperienced bakers can follow along. This recipe makes two chimicherrychangas.
Equipment: 7" saucepan or deep skillet Baking thermometer Tongs Small whisk Small mixing bowl
1. Pour 1-2 cm of cooking oil into the saucepan. Heat the oil on medium until it reaches 350 F, then set to low.
2. While the oil is heating up, drain the cherries, then pour them into the mixing bowl. (Save 2 cherries for topping chimicherrychangas.) Mash the cherries with the whisk. Mix in the corn starch. (You can add more or less corn starch depending on how thick you want the filling to be.)
3. Place half of the cherry mixture in the center of each tortilla and wrap. (If your tortillas are not very flexible, try steaming them. Heat a small amount of water in a large pot or skillet, and place tortillas on a cooling rack or screen placed on top until they are flexible.)
4. Using the tongs, carefully place each wrapped tortilla into the hot oil. Fry for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove them from the oil and place on a plate covered with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
5. Serve with powdered sugar and a cherry on top!
If you use this recipe, leave a comment and let me know how they turn out!
A WIP (work in progress)-pic of my latest Ichigo-drawing. I'm not sure: Should I finish it or not?
I'm distracted by another theme these days... And a lot of sketches wait to be finished - both about Bleach and Merlin... >.< But I didn't want to hide this one from you Please tell me if you like it. Maybe... perhaps... I WILL finish it then one day.
Haha... not one of my best pieces. >.< But I'm still practising. Had a lot of fun while draing THAT hair... I love to draw short hair these days...
Quincy Ichigo... O.O I still don't get it, Kubo...
Disclaimer: Of course Kurosaki-san is from Bleach and all of Bleach belongs to Kubo Tite.
I'm quite pleased with the way the body turned out, but I HATE THE HAIR. How the hell does her hair look in real? I totally messed it up. :/ But enjoy it anyway.
Oh and I didn't make Yoruichi that curvy here becauseto be honest, she's one of the strongest female shinigami and does loads of combat, I think it's more realistic if she doesn't have huge curves. Instead she more muscular, but still keeps most of her curves. But of course still beautiful!
Baked it forever ago, just never got it off my camera, and it was indeed a mini cake. There were two other cakes on the plate and stupid me didn't take a picture with just the DELUHI cake by itself. The logo itself just doesn't look right to me, maybe because of the sprinkles or something.
-Cake pans and sparkle decorating pens from Michael's -Sprinkles were left over from a gingerbread house decorating kit, they were too flamboyant to throw away.