The Phan's ObsessionYou Know You're Obsessed with "The Phantom of the Opera" whenThe Phan's Obsession3 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
1. You start writing this list and invite everyone to join in!
2. At some point right after seeing the musical/reading the novel, you ran off to make your own mask.
3. You got the entire soundtrack after seeing the play only once
4. Or perhaps never seeing it at all!
5. Either way, the whole thing's on your iPod.
6. "Music of the Night" is now your personal lullaby and you listen to it religiously every evening before bed.
7. For all his "hideous deformities" you have added Erik to your fictional man-harem.
8. You feel compelled to take piano lessons si
Sigyn...His chances were not good at all. When he first looked at her he thought she was out of his reach.Sigyn...2 years ago in Romance More Like This
The moon reflected her full mantle of silver in the mirror of water, outside the palace of the beautiful landscape of Asgard.
As the emeralds on his face fixed on the glass dome, he caressed the golden strands of his partner. He thought as his lungs filled with air. The perfect and graceful fingers set on his white hands stroked her back as a mirthless reflection flew over his mind.
He was a monster. The monster the parents talked to their children about at nights. What made him think she would set her magnificent, pe