Family Forever Chapter Four - That One Bit MoreFamily Forever Chapter Four - That One Bit More3 years ago in Settings
More Like This
"It all started here." Ed explained; the ruins of our old house in front of us. "There was the main room, our room, the kitchen, the basement, the memories; it sure does bring me back." Ed let out a small laugh, walking across where every room roughly was.
"I'm surprised there's still some ashes left and that they all haven't been blow away." I chuckled, scratching the back of my head; glass shattering from underneath Ed's left foot as he tread forward a step. Brother straight away peered down at the floor where the noise had come from. He crouched down and digged in the pile of rubble, he was standing on and pulled out a dusty cracked, wooden photo frame, which had a photo still in it. He shook the ashes out the cracked photo frame before lifting it up to show me.
remember this photo? I'm surprised it's still in good condition." He said, facing it towards me. I stepped closer to him and glanced at the photo. It was a photo of us as young boys with mother, mum held
20 Reasons Why I Hate Twilight1) It's poorly written. Stephen King can back me up on SMeyer being a horrible writer.20 Reasons Why I Hate Twilight4 years ago in Short Stories
More Like This
2) Those are not vampires, they're sparkly fags. And by fag, I don't mean gay, I mean fag.
3) Edward is a 107 year old virgin. Can you say pathetic?
4) Bella has no redeeming qualities; she's a very weak main character. Physically she isn't strong. She can't run away right even; she trips too much. She's not smart, either, she's almost brain dead (come on, how long did it take her to figure out Edward was a vampire again?). She's not very pretty. She's not nice; she treats her friends horribly, and wants nothing to do with normal boys who aren't monsters. Somehow, everyone loves her, despite all this, which only makes her even more dislikable.
5) There is no plot. Or, if there is, it was so small I missed it.
6) Edward is abusive and a stalker.
7) Bella has absolutely no opposition to Edward stalking her. (In Buffy the Vampire slayer, Buffy tells Angel that girls don't like being stalked. She actuall
-J-There is no blossom as J.'s smiles;-J-6 years ago in Free Verse
More Like This
Starting in the silent kiss of our night
When the Moon is high and i the simple knight
And nothing but the leaves outside, to play the miles....
By the morning of her hands are blessed my kisses
And so dies, by the shape of her neck, peices by peices
Like little diamonds the breathing of a thousand souvenir
As she calls me back from her, and then, pulls me near...
Surely, i won't hold that love for longer than a breathing
Or keep that cold feeling, embrassing my sliding, fading soul
i' ll just stand for that selfish smile, when she has to warmly fall
Alone, someplace full of graces and pleasure she won't let me in....
A moment upon the Moon itself can't shine, for only does the Extasy
That blows out of her eyes, keeping at the door that lonely heart of mine
Alone, she will smile again, and that always kills me to see her easy
when being her only source of joy, i just remain, here, as a toy...on the line.