We Are/You Aren'tWe are the unwanted, the broken
The ones you forgot about.
So don't be too surprised when we
Start to scream and shout.
We are the living, the dying
The ones you all put down.
But you'll know who we are when we
Run this goddamn town.
We are the corpses, the maggots
The ones you all despise.
But you'll be the ones scared when we
Expose all your lies.
We are the hunted, the lost
The ones you all spurn.
But you'll cry for our help when we
Leave you all to burn.
We are the losers, the winners
The ones that you deny.
But you'll be the ones damned when we
Hear the angels cry.
Character Partner Interview BLANK1. Answer as your character.Character Partner Interview BLANK1 year ago in Other More Like This
2. The interview can be answered by any type of character (original, fan-made e.t.c).
3. Feel free to answer the optional questions below within the interview.
How are you doing?
1. Who is your partner? Tell us a bit about them.
2. How did you meet, and how did you get together?
3. What is your partner's best physical feature?
4. Name one hobby or passion of theirs.
5. Name one thing you like about their personality.
6. Name one thing you dislike about their personality.
7. What is something you absolutely love about them?
8. What is something you absolutely cannot stand about them?
9. Is your partner the romantic type? Do you want them to be?
10. What makes them special to you personally?
11. How much do you think your partner loves you?
12. Do you want to be with them for the rest of your life? Do you think you will be?
Thank for taking this interview, __________.
Optional questions, place anywhere within existing questions
-A Sadist's Lullaby--A Sadist's Lullaby- [what its like to be fucked over]-A Sadist's Lullaby-6 years ago in Devious Fun More Like This
I'm out of ammunition.
Yet on goes the mission.
I haven't failed yet, i won't die.
But only one of us shall leave tonight.
Standing under the moonlight.
Piercing each other with our own eyes.
Standing up for my fucking rights.
I'm out of ammunition, but I'll still fight.
Tears, blood, fight, guns, love.
What's fun if it ain't dirty or rough?
Bang, combat, shoot, talk later.
Ground Zero is my stage, the world my spectator.
The blood coloured the air as your scream rose to the sky.
My laugh taunted you as you gave your dying cry.
The world seemed to brighten as I watched you die.
This ain't nothin personal, just my sadist's lullaby.
Wrath, rage and adrenalin elate.
All focused on my undying hate.
I stabbed and shot you fifteen times, screaming 'you son of a bitch!'
Your cries and bloodspills are gonna make me rich.
As the gun failed to work I realised I'd used all ammunition.
But relief took over as I saw t