Oh my lawd, I actually finished this! O: I started this liiiike... 9 or 10 months ago, then just stopped working on it, because I figured there was no way I was going to finish it. Then about 3-4 months ago I started it up again, and here we are, finally finished! XD
I had to dig threw so many old Neopets accounts to fill in 100 characters, but I did it. And actually, I still have many-many more old characters I could have added. I belive I still had around 30 (at the very least), that couldn't be fit in.
Characters without names were either never given names, or were given names but I dropped the name and never thought of a new one.
You may notice a few have the same names, that's just by chance. Some character's names are shortened and that's why their name is the same as another. Like Ashnith and Ashley, (42 and 50), both their names are shortened to Ash.
I basically just slapped the characters on there as fast as I could, so a few are overly ugly. ;w; Like Ash (50), oh my god, she looks horrible. XD I haven't drawn her in many years, and never in color, so she looks strange.
Ignore that white line near 37. >A>
Aaaaand... I guess most of my human characters like hoodies? XD
And most of my characters are male. XD I've never liked female characters all that much.
A few characters had to be given re-designs (still making sure to look pretty much like their old designes), just to be good enough to show to the world without everyones' eyes dying of ugly.
91 and 92 actually used to be Miroku's brother and sister. And 20, 24, and 96 were his kids at one point. But 20/24 have been given totally different designes and are no longer related to him. XD
FFFFFFFF, also, on the very last part where it says "Now tag some poor souls" I had writen "NO" in red, and only just now noticed that it is now gone. 8C Oh well.
8. Would have been nice to keep this confidence up. Sometimes I'd actually dress as a girl back in these days. But then my mom could still dress me. I was also way skinny, and friends with everyone. No trace of social awkwardness. (That I can remember) My hair was a lot lighter when I was a child, it sort of darkened with age? But not that much, it's still a light brown. Always and forever a tom-boy. Huge fucking brat. Stuffed animals were the shit, bro. <3
12. What the fuck am I even doing? (started age 10) Once 5th grade came I somehow no longer knew how to interact with human beings. And I just became more awkward as time went by. This year I also gained a bunch of weight and, ehh... I was also hell-a violent at home. Very mouthy, and around this age is when depression hit me. Also, jackets were cool.
15. It's not a faze mom! (Started age 14) I was like some sort of semi-goth. I finally got a dog and that really helped change me for the better. I got a lot less violent at home, pretty cool man. (Not that I entirely got better) My depression fluctuated something terrible in these years, but again, I had a dog and I think she really helped from anything too bad happening. Let's see.. Ah yeah, I also believe I was better then everyone at this time. Like, holy shit did I believe myself to be superior. But I also had some really bad self hatred. So "I'm better then everyone, but I'm also the worst person to exist ever." Social awkwardness just got worse. Didn't help that I dressed like a weird-o, nor that I looked 13 all thru my high school years. I had loud, kind of annoying opinions at this time. This stage literally lasted from when I entered high school, till a few months after I left.
18. Everything is cool bro. Plaid and dressing in layers is the shit man. And I decided how I used to dress was really fucking weird and I hated everyone who dressed like that because they were attention seekers. Thru this stage of my life I eventually did NOT think like that, but at least from the initial start I did. After high school I stopped thinking I was better then everyone, and just stuck to believing I was a piece of shit and everyone else was better then me. (: Lost some weight, that was cool. Depression would come and go, but it was pretty controlled at this point. Social awkwardness was realized to be full on social anxiety, and that just keeps getting worse even to this day. :I (My hair was actually longer then shown here. :U ) Sometimes I would still have those loud annoying opinions, but by the time I was 20 was when I REALLY became the "everything is cool bro" person. Accepting whatever and whoever. I could still have opinions, but so could everyone else.
22. I'm one sexy man-women. Still basically the same as the 18 stage, (Ehh, not that I act like 18 year old me, but I still dress like that, and a lot of what I think of myself has stayed the same) I think I've gained a bit more confidence from my lack of hair. Also dressing fancy as fuck is nice. Finally decided even if I'm a girl I can embrace my manly-ness as much as I damn well please. It's not like I enjoy being a women anyways. lol
Ps. Stuffed animals are still the shit, bro. <3
23. Became a male. Decided to grow a beard and be a dudebro because being a female just wasn't me. I'm actually happy and it's freakin insane to actually feel this happy with life now? I'm back to being the confident person I was before my gender started to take a toll on me. Everything is at peace and right in the world for me.
UPDATE: Because people have asked, I will take a point equivalent of 600 points each for these! You can still purchase them for USD at $5 through paypal. Point payments will be taken via Premium Content. Thanks! UPDATE2: Base is now available!!! fav.me/d6azclk
Well it's about time I finished this! Have some red fox adoptables, only $5 USD each c: Yes, these are all real, natural colorations! No sparkledogs for you. Don't believe me? www.hideandfur.com/inventory/F… Payment by paypal only- first come first serve! When you buy these, I will send you the fullsized version.
With these designs, you may: -Draw them to your heart's content -Upload the original image to your account as a reference -Use the design for roleplaying, add backstories, names, gender etc -Make MINOR changes
You may not: -Resell, trade or abandon (if you decide you no longer want the design, please give it back to me) -Claim artwork of original image as your own
Adoptables: #1- Cherry Red: SOLD- Sheppi on FA #2- Silver: OPEN #3- Lavender: SOLD- Yun-Beauty on DA #4- Arctic Marble: SOLD- Yun-Beauty on DA #5- Amber: OPEN #6- Sun Glow (Red Marble): SOLD- Aphiske on DA
I'm considering making another batch of fox designs- any suggestions for colorations?
But here we have this. Use it on ref. sheets or for adoptables, or whatever. Use it once, use it a thousand times, it's all good.
Do not remove the little signature thing. You can move it, or re-write it, but keep it there please! >w<
Yes, you may submit the colored version to your gallery. Yes, if you make adoptables the buyer may submit it to their gallery.
Edit Lol, people, you don't HAVE to buy anything. If you really believe 40 points is a lot it's not my issue, honestly. Save your points for something you DO find worth it and ignore this. Again, you don't have to buy jack shat. Don't like the price, fine, don't buy it? But I'm not going to put this up for like, 10 points and only be making $0.08 off it. :I
So this is Kim's new design guys. ;w; I was going to spend more time thinking about it, but I think I really like this. c: It's possible it'll change (by a little) but I'm making a new ref. sheet for her, so we'll see~
Excuse the horrible quality, I just took more videos of suppe rolling in her cup xD and made a gif out of it, i might make a better gif when I decide to do it in aftereffects or premiere pro and not flash haha.
Suppe is my Budgie. And she loves rolling inside cups and dig out all her other toys from it if you put them in there.
Here is a link to the first vid I took of her rolling slightly xD [link]