Here is a 1080p video of it in action.[link]
Inspired by the Iron man HUD layout, I went and designed this layout for my Windows 7. WATCH IN 1080p Full screen for best preview.
Fully functioning clocks/cpu info/weather/etc WITHOUT lag. Every thing is interactive and efficient. I will soon be releasing a full on tutorial on how to set this up. You guys will be provided with the files and instructions.
Sorry about the shaky video, and small unfocused parts, I had to record with one hand and move around. The design looks much better, than seen in this video. I will make a whole new video, this time, actually recording the screen via software and providing more detailed info. I just don't have time at the moment.
Please like/favorite so I can get a sense of how many people wish to have this layout.
1. THESE ARE NOT STANDARD WIDGETS. These are not something you can on windows, these are smart apps which are capable of much more, without using much system resources.
2. Everything is locked into place so they will not be moving around with accidental clicks and what not.
3. Everything starts up when windows starts, so no need to manually restart every time.
4. The bottom left, indicates the ram/memory usage, and allows me to click the start button to access info from the top.
5. Bottom right, are 2 USB drive memory usage indicators. Working just fine.
6. Middle left is the audio controller, up/down, fairly obvious.
7. Next to Data/music/video tabs, there is a real time file/memory indicator.
8. The music controls above the tabs, has iTunes hooked up, so clicking the red start buttons allows me to not only open itunes, but control the music as well. (Other comparable ones are not capable of this).
9. At the very bottom middle, I have a full fledged mac dock (this is not a object dock), which is capable of everything the real mac dock is able to do. I can shut down/sleep etc my comp/minimize and maximize/have same effects and much more.