Murphy's Military LawsMURPHYS MILITARY LAWSMurphy's Military Laws2 years ago in Other More Like This
1. Friendly fire - isn't.
2. Recoilless rifles - aren't.
3. Suppressive fires - won't.
4. You are not Superman; Marines and fighter pilots take note.
5. A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.
6. If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
7. Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you.
8. If at first you don't succeed, call in an air strike.
9. If you are forward of your position, your artillery will fall short.
10. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
11. Never go to bed with anyone crazier than yourself.
Twin Day TgTwin Day Tg2 years ago in Other More Like This
I was just about to enter supposedly the loudest class in school. I open the doors. Everyone was sitting anywhere playing their trumpets, trombones, flutes, drums and the rest o' them.
I went to go get my trumpet when I saw the new girl come in. She was wearing a black jacket with a pink undershirt on she had skinny jeans on, with a rose, made of beads, on the sides. Her short orange hair was just hanging with a bow on it. She had beutiful red eyes She sat in front of me and getting out her oboe.
I am ok under circumstances, so I managed to say, "So you're the new girl?"
With no nervous tone she said "yeah I'm Kira. What's your name?"
Alex's Tg Ch.1Alex's Tg Ch.12 years ago in Other More Like This
Chapter 1: My Freind's a Wizard!
"What"-Reese and I were in the park when he told me he was a wizard-"I dont belive you."
"OK, here watch this..." he waved his hands at an old man and he was transformed into a yournger boy about 12. He then faced me with a smirk on his face "Well?"
I was just frozen with astonishment "Lets go to my house."
When we got to my house I asked "Whats the worst thing youv'e ever done?"
He paused for a second but said "Well, Let me show you instead..." He turned around and grabbed two roses from a vase. He waved his hand at them and gave one to me. "OK, now go into the bathroom and put it in your hair."
So I pu