He is technically not this happy yet, so you'll probably not actually see him until a few weeks.
Best way I can explain this is he's now separate from OW Drake. They are not the same character anymore. Makes sense, hopefully...?Name
: Drake MoritzAge
: 14. Birthday is December 23.Height
: Shadowmancer (technically, leech dragon)Likes
: bacon, cooking, orange, exploring, climbing trees, attention and playing teasing, shouting matches, games, generally anything that's fun and doesn't require intelligence, chainsaws and knives, lazy crying, sleepingDislikes
: reading, blue, his scarf, being disrespected or snapped at, psychological horror, dolls (fuckers are creepy), things with too many legs, being ignored or left out, being bound or tied up (movement restriction in general), the infirmaryPersonality
: Most of the time when he's interacting with people he tends to be loud, dramatic, and spastic, though he has a weakness for trolling people and teasing them with his shadows. Unfortunately, he's really dumb and the butt of most jokes (and it can take him a while to realize he was), so a lot of his tricks go awry. While his maturity is questionable, he's actually very sweet with people he cares about, and isn't afraid to be injured, emotionally or physically, to help someone out. Some would say he's very brave... others might say he's just stupid and a martyr.Powers
: Shadowmancy is his only power, besides shouting in all caps, mispelling everything, using poor grammar, and having a weird endless supply of bacon that he never stops eating. On the topic of shadowmancy, he has shadow tendrils and can turn into a shadow. Sometimes he tries shadowporting but he sucks at it and never gets to where he wants to go. Quite the opposite, actually.Misc Stuff
Phillip oblivion potioned all his memories, so he has no clue who anyone is.
His eyesight sucks. His hearing sucks too. But he has a phenomenal sense of smell... he can actually kind of
remember people through their scent, or rather the stronger emotions he associated with them.
He swears way too fucking much when he gets excited.
He has acidic black blood. It does start to burn through his clothes and is the reason why he changes outfits so often. Not to mention it smells kind of ass.
Startling him is not a difficult activity. He's extremely jumpy.
If you look really closely, you can see many thin scars. They're all over his body... where his hands could reach. If you ask him where he got them, he won't have an answer for you.
He is a bit addicted to that bacon... and will have withdrawals without it. Someone better hope the liverleaves never get over-harvested.
The herbarium has become a favorite place for him to try recreational drugs. God, don't ask. He likes experimenting!
He cries a lot easier now when sad or frustrated... you could say he's emotionally more fragile than before but he doesn't really know any better.Relationships
>implying he knows anyone
No, come meet him. He doesn't remember you!
- can u not
- NOPE NOPE NOPE
- Who are you?
- Cares for a LOTPhillip
- My room mate and best friend. I love teasing him, tackling him when he comes into the room, and making him candy. I'd do anything for him. Except wear blue. I wouldn't do that. But most everything!Damien
- It's taken me a while to get to know him, but I really like him. He's funny! Though he can't count, so that kinda sucks.
- I don't understand why everyone keeps insinuating we should date HE'S JUST MY FRIEND FOR FUCK SAKE. And he's a good friend! He cleans up my messes!
- I like him, he's fun, even if he's weird. Sometimes I can't even believe what comes out of his mouth but for the most part he's fun.
- I'm still getting used to him but he's a pretty good friend so far. I don't like his no touching rule! I like poking my friends and hugging them!
- NOPE, FUCK YOUKazu
- I don't know. He's annoying. He's so fucking pushy and I just kind of want to punch him in the face. Why is he even a tutor? He's not a very good one.Allison
- UGH, HER OUTFIT IS INAPPROPRIATE. And she puts people in her BOOBS. PUT THOSE AWAY.