Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Similar Deviations
Starting from 25th result Go to first result
Shot by Francesco Ambuchi [link]
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Some led's on!
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Full test
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Show time!!! XD
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

That is my very first attempt in cosplaying and it was pretty rushed... shouldn´t have started it right before a convention... Nevertheless it survived the 168.000 visitors and several train journeys with just a few cracks around the shoelaces.
I was uncertain about his boots since they actually look different on the samples (they were shiny golden metal in the loading-screen but looked like rugged brown leather in the inventory-screen). The same goes for the clothes, since they were anthracite on the promotional render but more greenish in the actual game. So ehm: it´s something. ^^°

materials: XPS- and rubber foam, acrylics, canvas-fabric, 500 sheets of copy-paper, a lot of glue
costs: ~ 80 €
time: ~ 2,5 weeks

photography by pohmme-d-adham [link]
costume by me
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

with my friend spawn ^^
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Me and my girl @ Cartoomics 2013
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Back and swords
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Another official pic from Lucca Comics 2012
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Hi there! Thanks for viewing my image.
I am the maker of and model of the costume, Nightingale Armor from the video game Elderscrolls V: Skyrim. These lovely photos were taken by the talented Andrew Snucins Photography, www.andrewsnucins.com.
The Nightingales are the original concept of Bethesda.

I play Skyrim and as I was wondering what costume to make I decided to just go for my favorite one! My character is always in this armor.

About the costume: I began planning and collecting materials in September 2012. Most of it is sewn out of pleather and vinyl which I then treated with black paint, silver spray paint, hot glue, model magic, and way more black paint. I made the pattern by cutting out pieces of paper and holding them up my body to see if they would be the right size and shape. Then I used those paper pieces to cut out my fabric. Very time consuming as I don't have a dress form. One day I'll get one. I completed the costume 4 months later in December.

There's a humble write up on my blog of how I made this costume here: beebichu.blogspot.ca/

FaceBook:www.facebook.com/pages/Beebich…
Google+:plus.google.com/u/0/1181490956…
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.