So here is Lulubell, my morally-complicated Khajiit. She's not actually my primary character, but she is the most interesting, so I filled this out for her.
UPDATE: Well this got unexpectedly popular, and I've refined Lulubell's character design since I first made this so I decided to go back and update some of the art. Enjoy the new and improved Lulubell.
1. I was considering letting Cicero live, but then he called Astrid a harlot, and it was all over for him. I was playing with my friend and after he was dead she was like "Eat him!!!" so I dragged him over to the fire and dropped a bunch of vegetables and some wine on him and made a Cicero roast. Then I remembered that I had the Ring of Namira and actually could eat him. So he was enjoyed with a bottle of reserve label Black-Briar mead I had been saving. Then when you go back to the Sanctuary the next assassination is the Gourmet, so everyone was making food-related puns, and we were like "OMG THEY KNOW." 2. How does everyone know when you are carrying stolen goods?? 3. I had heard that you could start a brawl in Riften by dropping small items in front of people. I tried this in the market several times, but people just picked up and kept my stuff (or in one rare instance, returned it to me), so I went into the Bunkhouse and threw all my vegetables on the ground, trying to tempt the seedier citizens into an altercation, but no luck. Finally I went into the Bee and Barb and dropped my completely valueless gourd on the ground in front of Vulwulf Snow-Shod and Mjoll the Lioness. They both claimed to have seen it first, whereupon the normally goodhearted Mjoll drew her axe on the old man. Of course then Aerin got involved, along with Talen-Jei, and Maven Black-Briar came running over to watch the chaos go down. And after it was all over, Mjoll didn't even pick up the gourd. (It has now been dubbed the Gourd of Discord.) 4. Much as I would love to see a showdown between these two, nobody is ever going to get close enough to Astrid to make it happen. 5. A thing that absolutely happened. I actually don't use Lulubell as an avatar for myself, but her ill-fated crush on Astrid is one of the few occasions of my using her to project my own opinion. 6. I love the Dark Brotherhood but I thought the Thieves' Guild questline was more fun. And less heartbreaking. 7. I got such chills when I opened that letter. Reading that note for the first time was one of the top three moments in the game I think. 8. My main character is Lucy! (Whom I do use as an avatar for myself.) I don't even have Dawnguard yet but I heard there was a great vampire character who could be your follower and I was like oh man. Then I saw who her voice actress was and (after a few minutes of OMG SKYRIM ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS WITH ME) I knew poor Lucy was doomed. 9. With the thu'um that they shout for a thousand years . . . 10. (Uhh spoilers. Also I did not draw Astrid as burned as she gets because 1. that's horrible, and 2. I didn't want to have to put a mature content flag on this) I loved the Dark Brotherhood, especially Astrid, and I was SO UPSET about the ending of this questline. I'm still mad that there was no "forgive Astrid" or "heal Astrid" option. Nope, the game was just like "AND NOW YOU MUST MERCY KILL YOUR BELOVED." Congratulations! You're now the leader of the Dark Brotherhood. 11. I saw a thing on youtube where someone cheated in a bunch of cheeses and dropped them off a mountain and I was like pfft he didn't even collect those. So I am collecting all of the apples (they are smaller, so I can carry more) with the intent of throwing them off the top of the Throat of the World.
The blank meme by can be found here. I love seeing these so I recommend anyone reading this to fill it out!
This was made more for myself than anything. Cause...I do so love the gold. Ooooh yea. I was thinking of doing a couple like "WILL KILL FOR SEPTIMS" and "THIEVE'S GUILD REPRESENT". ...but I got lazy. HOOHAH.
Ahem. Anyway... 1) This is my jaded Dunmer character, the third I've made. My others are a female Breton (who was my first one), a male Altmer mage, a 10,000% Nord two-handed hero type (who's my real Dovahkiin character), and most recently a tiny sissy pansy Bosmer archer for the lols. My Dunmer, however, is one of my faves. He is around Level 30 and he still hasn't been to see the Greybeards. Too busy doing questionable Daedric quests and murderising people
2) He also got style.
3) I've got him dual-wielding two ebony daggers now which helps things nicely.
4) GELEBORGELEBORGELEBOR <3 I found some of his combat dialogue in a .BSA archive and it was epic. His battle cries are lovely.
5) Losath prefers to go solo. That is all. though evil altmer phwooaaar
6) DAT VOICE. MOTHER OF GUSTA
7) The Companions were always my bros, and the first faction I ever joined. But they weren't evil or shady enough for Losath so he went for the Dark Brotherhood. Also Cicero is adorable. But the Night Mother less so.
8) Morrowind 5ever. That's my lanky Nerevarine. They have to have long legs because fast travelling wasn't invented then so you gotta walk everywhere bro. But at least your character looks at people when they talk to you, and everyone walks around shielding their eyes during ash storms.
9) And dragons. And everything, really.
10) It's a miracle I can even play it. Framerate isnt the best - especially in large dungeons (the Ratway Cistern and the Ragged Flagon were the laggiest) - but it's definitely playable. After a couple of hours the graphics thing runs out of memory and the Draugr start wearing purple plastic but that's just stuff I can put on my tumblr