OH GOD IT'S FINALLY FINISHED
1) This is my jaded Dunmer character, the third I've made. My others are a female Breton (who was my first one), a male Altmer mage, a 10,000% Nord two-handed hero type (who's my real Dovahkiin character), and most recently a tiny sissy pansy Bosmer archer for the lols. My Dunmer, however, is one of my faves. He is around Level 30 and he still hasn't been to see the Greybeards. Too busy doing questionable Daedric quests and murderising people
2) He also got style.
3) I've got him dual-wielding two ebony daggers now which helps things nicely.
4) GELEBORGELEBORGELEBOR <3 I found some of his combat dialogue in a .BSA archive and it was epic. His battle cries are lovely.
5) Losath prefers to go solo. That is all.
though evil altmer phwooaaar
6) DAT VOICE. MOTHER OF GUSTA
7) The Companions were always my bros, and the first faction I ever joined. But they weren't evil or shady enough for Losath so he went for the Dark Brotherhood. Also Cicero is adorable. But the Night Mother less so.
8) Morrowind 5ever. That's my lanky Nerevarine. They have to have long legs because fast travelling wasn't invented then so you gotta walk everywhere bro. But at least your character looks at people when they talk to you, and everyone walks around shielding their eyes during ash storms.
9) And dragons. And everything, really.
10) It's a miracle I can even play it. Framerate isnt the best - especially in large dungeons (the Ratway Cistern and the Ragged Flagon were the laggiest) - but it's definitely playable. After a couple of hours the graphics thing runs out of memory and the Draugr start wearing purple plastic but that's just stuff I can put on my tumblr
11) I regret nothing
Blank meme: [link]