20 Ways to Annoy Luke Skywalke1. Ask him casually So, hows things with the old man20 Ways to Annoy Luke Skywalke7 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. Inform him that he might be the main character but he doesnt have a girlfriend like Han Solo.
3. Inform him that Obi-Wan is too old for him, and hes a pedophile
4. Inform him that his twin sister Leia became a princess and hes poor farmboy.
5. Pronounce the E in Tatooine, when he corrects you say, What? Dont you see, in Spanish you have to roll your Rs
6. Ask him why can walk on the sky but not water.
7. Ask him if blondes really do have more from.
8. Ask if hes into necrophilia because all his lightsabers are of dead people
9. Inquire what he and Yoda did in Dagobah all by themselves.
10. Ask why he didnt give a fathers day card.
11. Ask why he didnt give a mothers day card.
12. Dress up in a black hood and say Luke come to the dark side when he brushes you off, call him hater.
13. Take 2 magnets and make t
20 Ways to Annoy Han Solo1. When you meet him act surprised when he has more than one hand.20 Ways to Annoy Han Solo7 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. Pronounce his name Hand Solo.
3. Dress up as an imperial pilot and ask to see his flyers license.
4. Ask him is he has something for Jabba the Hutt, call him a player, when he denies it. say Thats not what your Jabba-poo said.
5. Take his blaster and hold it up and make gun sounds.
6. Ask about Leia in front of Darth Vader and Luke.
7. Inquire about what he was feeling when Jabba made Leia dress up in a bikini.
8. Buy him Wedding Planning for Dummies.
9. Inform him that he looks cuter in LEGO Star Wars.
10. Hum Across the Stars whenever hes around.
11. Inform him he looks like a cowboy.
12. Ask him if has a thing for hairy chics, when he says what are you talking about, say Chewbacca slowly.
13. Drag him to the Star Wars Spectacular at Comic-Con.
14. Inform that the stormtrooper costume he wore was meant for a female.
15. Start calling him Prince Solo to his face
20 Ways to Annoy Darth Vader1. Ask him if he is wearing so much black because he is emo.20 Ways to Annoy Darth Vader7 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. Ask him why he doesnt have fangirls like Edward Cullen.
3. Ask him if he likes older men, if he says no, then ask why hes into Palpatine.
4. Inform him that he shouldnt be wearing a cape because cause the Phantom of the Opera is over.
5. Ask him if he has asthma
6. Inform him that Vader means father, and hes not a very good one.
7. Start breathing heavily, and said No, Luke, I am your mother.
8. Press the buttons on his chest and ask him why the Playstation isnt working.
9. Ask him if hes getting it on with Grand Moff Tarkin
10. Ask him if any of the storm troopers are female.
11. When he denies it, say Thats not what Luke said.
12. Ask him why he used to wear a ponytail.
13. Buy him a little Darth Vader action figure.
14. Force him to play LEGO Star Wars with you.
15. Ask him how he eats.
16. Inform him that Luke likes Obi-Wan Kenobi
RelationshipA ship that takes many a day to build.Relationship7 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
One that takes a single remark to sink.
One that is beautiful.
Priceless and invalueable
Quick and hot
Slow and warm
While some smolder beautifully for years...
Bump In The NightCarth had put up with enough.Bump In The Night7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
After enduring Mission Vao's many, varied, and concerted efforts to make his life on the Ebon Hawk completely miserable, he'd finally snapped. No more would he suffer this sadistic torture.
It had all started on Dantooine, with the short-sheeting of his bunk. He'd let that incident slide; Mission had been gloomy and withdrawn for almost an entire week because of the destruction of Taris, and at the time the prank had seemed like a return to her impish, irrepressible self. He was soon to learn that short-sheeting was merely a prelude to her virtuosic symphony of mischief.
On Tatooine it had been a few grains of second-rate glitterstim in his water canteen. Without light to activate it, Carth escaped the full effects, but the sodden taste that lingered in his mouth couldn't have been worse if he'd spent the day licking biohazardous waste from the underside of a medical droid. Coupled with that was the half-hearted but profoundly haunting telepathic suggestio
What is My PoetryFrom my heartWhat is My Poetry7 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
On the paper
Under my pencil
In the words
Of my poem
Is the slightest trace of love.