20 Ways to Annoy Luke Skywalke1. Ask him casually So, hows things with the old man20 Ways to Annoy Luke Skywalke5 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. Inform him that he might be the main character but he doesnt have a girlfriend like Han Solo.
3. Inform him that Obi-Wan is too old for him, and hes a pedophile
4. Inform him that his twin sister Leia became a princess and hes poor farmboy.
5. Pronounce the E in Tatooine, when he corrects you say, What? Dont you see, in Spanish you have to roll your Rs
6. Ask him why can walk on the sky but not water.
7. Ask him if blondes really do have more from.
8. Ask if hes into necrophilia because all his lightsabers are of dead people
9. Inquire what he and Yoda did in Dagobah all by themselves.
10. Ask why he didnt give a fathers day card.
11. Ask why he didnt give a mothers day card.
12. Dress up in a black hood and say Luke come to the dark side when he brushes you off, call him hater.
13. Take 2 magnets and make t
20 Ways to Annoy Darth Vader1. Ask him if he is wearing so much black because he is emo.20 Ways to Annoy Darth Vader5 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. Ask him why he doesnt have fangirls like Edward Cullen.
3. Ask him if he likes older men, if he says no, then ask why hes into Palpatine.
4. Inform him that he shouldnt be wearing a cape because cause the Phantom of the Opera is over.
5. Ask him if he has asthma
6. Inform him that Vader means father, and hes not a very good one.
7. Start breathing heavily, and said No, Luke, I am your mother.
8. Press the buttons on his chest and ask him why the Playstation isnt working.
9. Ask him if hes getting it on with Grand Moff Tarkin
10. Ask him if any of the storm troopers are female.
11. When he denies it, say Thats not what Luke said.
12. Ask him why he used to wear a ponytail.
13. Buy him a little Darth Vader action figure.
14. Force him to play LEGO Star Wars with you.
15. Ask him how he eats.
16. Inform him that Luke likes Obi-Wan Kenobi
Bump In The NightCarth had put up with enough.Bump In The Night6 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
After enduring Mission Vao's many, varied, and concerted efforts to make his life on the Ebon Hawk completely miserable, he'd finally snapped. No more would he suffer this sadistic torture.
It had all started on Dantooine, with the short-sheeting of his bunk. He'd let that incident slide; Mission had been gloomy and withdrawn for almost an entire week because of the destruction of Taris, and at the time the prank had seemed like a return to her impish, irrepressible self. He was soon to learn that short-sheeting was merely a prelude to her virtuosic symphony of mischief.
On Tatooine it had been a few grains of second-rate glitterstim in his water canteen. Without light to activate it, Carth escaped the full effects, but the sodden taste that lingered in his mouth couldn't have been worse if he'd spent the day licking biohazardous waste from the underside of a medical droid. Coupled with that was the half-hearted but profoundly haunting telepathic suggestio
Liquid BeautyLiquid beauty.Liquid Beauty6 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Sliding gracefully from an exquisite rose.
Immaculateness in its most beautiful form.
A comparison that comes well short of your voice.
Honey-Sweet, like syrup being drizzled into my ear.
A flawless figure, with curves that wave like no other.
With great poise, a rose curves beautifully, like no other flower.
And you have a body that is so gorgeous, it has borderline divinity.
You have eyes that glisten like topaz.
Gleaming through the night of troublesome times.
With each shimmer and feel my heart pound.
An invaluable gem.
Incomparable to any other.