Red Velvet Whoopie Pies recipeRed Velvet Whoopie Pies recipe4 years ago in Artisan Crafts More Like This
Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
2 cup all-purpoes flour
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup of butter softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup butter milk
half of a 1 ounce bottle of red food coloring
(1)preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit, then line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, set aside
(2) In a large mixing bowl beat butter on medium speed for 30 seconds or until creamy.
When creamed beat in brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
Alternately add the flour mixture and butter milk, beating after each addition just until combined.
Stir in food coloring.
(3) Spoon batter in 1-or-2- inch diameter rounds, about 1/2 inch high on the prepared baking sheets, allowing at least a 1 inch line in between each round. Bake 10-12 minutes or until a tooth pick come out clean.
Cool completely on baking rack
S'mores cupcakes recipeS'mores cupcakes recipe3 years ago in Other More Like This
Devil's Food cake:
1 cup all purpose flour
2/3 cup cake flour
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup low fat buttermilk
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup strong brewed coffee
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate, melted
1½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
marshmallow meringue frosting:
4 egg whites
1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 cup superfine sugar
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ (4.4 ounce) Hershey bars, broken into 24 pieces
3 graham crackers, cut into 24 pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place all the ingredients for the cupcake batter into a large mixing bowl and whisk together until fully combined.
3. Line a cupcake tin with liners and fill each about ½ way full.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean when inserted into the c