Human Nature When you are young,
they will treat you with the softness of spring.
They will guide you through the winter winds and
over snowy hills, admiring the brilliance of your
midday innocence; pulling daisies from the earth
just to place them in your hair. And they will
whisper to each other of how beautiful you are.
When you grow older,
they will treat you with the indifferences of autumn.
They will urge you from the complacency of your own
fleeting fulfillments, and they will watch your
brilliance fade with the swiftness of the sky. You
will shed your fragile childhood with the colors of
the trees, and you will learn to face the winter winds
without their guiding arms. And they will whisper to
each other of how beautiful you are.
When you are grown,
they will treat you with the coldness of winter. They
will leave you bare and naked before the ravenous wolves,
expecting you to fend for your own forgotten brilliance,
asking why you've kept those wilting daisies in your hair.
MOST COMMON CLICHES IN STORIESMOST COMMON CLICHES IN STORIES3 years ago in Other More Like This
Crazy, psychopathic, murderer ladies
Sexy, butt-kicking girls
Depressed emo/goth/always-dresses-in-black types
The brown-haired girl with no personality
The mean, popular, snobby girl
Unreasonably cruel bullies out to make life harder for the main character
The best friend (if they were a good character who *happened* to be a best friend they wouldn't have to be described as this)
Fun fact: Making victim OCs is cliche
Another fun fact: how someone dresses is NOT their personality
Yet another fun fact: People who claim to be random really are not and they know it.
Super bonus fun fact: A character's breast size need NEVER be stated. The end.
Super de duper bonus fun fact: Please, spare us the paragraphs on what the character looks like. It is a story, not a fashion show. A few sentences with mentions of hair color or other select features you find necessary to point out(KEYWORD: NECESSARY) are perfect. After all, how
deviantANXIETY, A Case StudyYou've joined to become a great artist, or to show the world that you're a great artist. You've joined to ogle all things kawaii. You've joined to dominate the forums or the chatrooms or both. But above all, you've joined to become a llama baron: you've got your heart set on a golden llama badge and nothing's gonna stand in your way.deviantANXIETY, A Case Study3 years ago in Other More Like This
You've added a couple of people whose art you're interested in to your deviantWATCH. Or perhaps you added them because you thought they were cute, or you liked their avatars, or they offered you some advice, or because they helped to allay the awkwardness you felt on joining such a large community by issuing you with a carefully crafted generic greetings message along the lines of (if not actually) 'Welcome to deviantART!'
The message is so carefully crafted, you suspect that the person who's greeted you like this has greeted ten thousand other people today with the same message. But you're not stupid - you know how important it is to make pe
OC Reality TVShow Writing MemeReality TV Show Writing Meme!OC Reality TVShow Writing Meme4 years ago in Memes More Like This
- Choose 6 OC's.
- Put your OC's names in list of numbers and answer the questions with your OC's names instead of the number, write at least 100 words to answer.
- Once an OC is evicted, you must choose the next consecutive number to fill in the question. E.g. If  is evicted, choose . If  is evicted, go back round to .
1. Welcome to the House! Introduce the OC's and what their luxury item would be.
2. There are 3 bedrooms, 1 with 2 double beds, 1 with 2 single beds and 1 with only 2 matresses on the floor. Who pairs up with whom, is there an argument over who should get the better room, and how is this resolved?
3. Now they've decided where they're sleeping, they make their way to the living room but find that it is empty expect for a few large and heavy boxes which hold the furniture which  and  have been told to put together within a time limit, how well do they do?
4. The furni
Yourself MemeYourself Meme!Yourself Meme4 years ago in Memes More Like This
1. Who are you?
2. How old are you? You don't have to tell me... :3
3. Siblings? Do you have any?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? If you have a job, did you imagine you would have this job?
5. Do you have a lover? Married or Single? Who are they?
6. How much older are they from you?
7. If you dont have a lover, do you believe you're going to be an old cat lady..or man?
8. OH YEA! So are you a guy or a chick?
9. What's your favorite color?
10. What's your favorite candy?
11. Do you have any pets?
12. Are you in school?
13. Do you like math? Haha random Q.
14. Who's your favorite musician?
15. Do you play an instrument yourself?
16. What color eyes do you have? (Just Wondering)
17. What color hair do you have? (^^^^^^ Just Wondering)
18. What's your favorite food? Or did i already ask you this? I'm making this up as I go.
19. What's your favorite show? or did i ask you that too? XD
20. I think i'm gonna stop now. So any last words about this meme?
21. WAIT WHAT