Update 1st April I've had a few people say they have had problems viewing the PCStitch files so I have now added PDF versions of the patterns into the ZIP file available for download.
I've also tweaked the colours used in a few of the patterns. I recommend downloading the new patterns if you have not already started stitching the old ones.
I am also thinking of doing some quote bookmark patterns. If you have a fave quote or character you would like bookmarked feel free to leave me a comment!
DYING FOR SEASON 2!!! SO CLOSE NOW!!!
I haven't done any cross stitch patterns in ages but the urge suddenly grabbed me earlier this week. I am absolutely in love with Game of Thrones at the moment. The TV series is amazing and I'm almost finished the second book (I know it will spoil the next TV series... But I just HAD to know what happens next!).
So there are five patterns, each featuring the sigil and motto of a major house: Stark, Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon and Greyjoy. The sigil's are based on the artwork of the TV series. Each bookmark measures approx 2x7" when stitched on 18-count aida.
Click download on the right to get a ZIP of all the patterns. If you stitch one of these please send me a message when you're finished so I can see the end result! (also please credit me with a link back to this page). I have not yet stitched any of these myself, so I warn you to double check that the cotton colours I suggest match what you have in mind for your design.
2. You can not use our stock in anyway that promotes or contains animal cruelty, sexploitation, or pics depicting cruel and otherwise socially, morally reprehensible acts or we will KILL you!!
3. You must give this account credit when using these stocks always.
4. To give proper credit you must provide a link back to our stock account *AshenSorrow in your submitted artwork descriptions and please include links to which of our stock you used.
5. You must give us a link to your deviation. You may send us a note, leave a comment on our front page or reply under the stock you wish to use.
6. You may not redistribute these stocks.
7. You may not use these stocks in the creation of other stocks.
8. You may submit your artwork as prints on DA, but not as is. You must thoroughly manipulate it by mixing it with other stock or your own imagery, so that our stock does not constitute the majority of the picture.
9. COMMERCIAL USE: You MUST NOTE us and tell us what project you plan to use it in FIRST. In some cases we might charge for usage, and in others it may be free depending on the stock and the project it is used for.
10. You may display your work on other sites, as long as you credit this account.
11. Feel free to post your beautiful Art where ever you want Myspace, Facebook or any other online site you visit. You do not need to ever ask, YOU ARE the artist and you have the right to show off your wonderful creations where ever you want as long as you provide proper credit.
12. If our art is used in book covers & CD covers there is a fee. Contact us for more information.
Here's Lulu, my adopted cat. We found her when she was only 8 weeks old on a street being attacked by a dog. Lost 2 fingers on her paw. She is deaf as a post. But grows up to be a beautiful cat with brilliant pair of eyes!