Link at the bottom of the comic is still my old username. Will change that sometime.
When random encounters in Skyrim become extra random...
The fugitive seems to only come at the worst or most random times.
This actually happened to me yesterday. And Omg I actually finished a comic in 1 day! LE GASP! D8
Yes... I transformed into a werewolf and traveled the road.
I just killed a group of bandits and continued on my way. Then I heard footsteps coming from behind me. Thinking I may have missed a bandit I turned around. Then this guy showed up, talked to me, gave me some enchanted Dwarven boots and left...
There are so many reasons why this is so random.
1. Someone approches you when you're a werewolf without being hostile towards you. (Someone who isn't a Companion or Dark Brotherhood member)
2. Someone talks to you when you're a werewolf.
3. You talk back as a werewolf and he understand you.
4. He then gives you an item.
5. You can actually carry the item even though you cannot pick up items as a werewolf.
6. He then leaves you without realizing you're a werewolf and still doesn't become hostile towards you.
Soon after, the hunter who pursuits him came and asked if I saw anyone run by. And then I told him where he went. Except I already killed him. (Yeah well... what idiot threatened a werewolf with death. Then you're just asking for trouble. Besides the hunter would have killed him anyways.
The hunter then attacked me, so at least he was not a complete retard. xD;