100 Gods-Goddesses ChallengeRules100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge3 years ago in Other More Like This
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the god's or goddess's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Gods-Goddesses Challenge
1. Baldr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldr
2. Freyr - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr
100 Theme Picture Challenge100 Pic Challenge Themes100 Theme Picture Challenge6 years ago in Scraps More Like This
1. Introduction *
5. Seeking Solace
6. Break Away
10. Breathe Again
18. Rainbow *
20. Cookies *
22. Mother Nature
24. Orly? *
25. Trouble Lurking
28. Sorrow *
30. Under the Rain
35. Hold My Hand
36. Precious Treasure
42. Standing Still
44. Two Roads
50. Breaking the Rules
52. Deep in Thought
53. Keeping a Secret
56. Danger Ahead
58. Kick in the Head
59. No Way Out
61. Fairy Tale
63. Do Not Disturb
67. Playing the Melody
30 Day Art Improvement (Hell) ChallengeI originally posted this on my Tumblr blog, and since it seems to be popular I thought I'd challenge people here.30 Day Art Improvement (Hell) Challenge2 years ago in Personal More Like This
30 Days of Art Improvement Challenge
Are you tired of feeling like your art just isn't improving? Do you want to do a 30-day challenge that's actually useful? Welcome to 30 Days of Improvement Hell.
I made this because I've been feeling super 'blah' about my art these days, and I needed something to kick-start myself. Who wants to do this with me!? Start now or whenever you can (now you procrastinators!). Challenge yourself and have fun at the same time!
Tag your posts with #Improvement Hell (more for Tumblr posts, but I suppose you can do it here too) so everyone can follow along and see each other's awesome artwork.
What are you waiting for? START!
Self-Portrait - Introduce yourself Draw a figure using a reference - link to reference Draw a figure that's in action, using a reference - link to referenceDra