Something Unexpected- Bill K. 'Briiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnng' The sound of my alarm clock. Oh how I hate that sound. I turn and lay on my side and slam my hand on the button on top of the small black machine. "4 o'clock in the morning again. Ugh. I need a new job." I throw my blankets to the side and sit up, throwing my legs on the side of the bed. I sigh and slowly stand up. Once all of my sences come to me I walk over to my sterio and turn it on. The red numbers blink and then show '15'. I press play. The first song that comes on is 'Will Smith- Switch'. I start to sing and dance as I walk to one of the three doors. I open it and look at my bathroom. "Another day. Another quick shower in my small bathroom." I sigh again and quickly take my shower. I get out, blow dry my hair, put it up in the ponytail I always have it in. I walk back out into my bedroom, at this time the song is now 'Will Smith- Just the Two of Us'. If you can't tell by now, I like Will Smith. I waSomething Unexpected- Bill K.7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
When Family Gets Too Close[Warning: This story is kinda twincest/slash-alike, though it's pretty innocent.When Family Gets Too Close7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Don't read it if you don't like it. I'd rate it 14+]
Unbelievable, that it was possible for me to see him through other eyes. To look at him like he wasnt my brother, the one Id always been with. That one night he was the most intriguing creature Ive ever known. And more than that.
Overjoyed Bill had displayed his new purchases on one of the hotel beds. It had always been his dream to go shopping in New York, and finally his dream came true. I smiled when seeing all the useless stuff that hed been dragging with him all day. And youre sure youre gonna use it all, Billy? He looked up flabbergasted, to nick excessive. Of course, why should I buy it, than? I shrugged my shoulders and put some new shirts from a plastic bag in my travelling bag. It was late, I was tired from walking and it was almost dark outside. Dark, so far as that was possible in Ne
Bill Kaulitz Obsession SignsBill Kaulitz Obsession Signs7 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
You Know You Are Obsessed With Bill Kaulitz When...
1. All you think about is Bill.
2. When you hear the name Bill, you automaticaly think of Bill Kaulitz.
3. You can picture Bill perfectly in your mind.
4. You know that you and Bill make the perfect couple.
5. You would do anything to meet him.
6. And I mean ANYTHING.
7. You were infuriated when people compared Bill to Michael Jackson.
8. You want to/ have tried/ have learn/learnt German, so that you could have a conversation with Bill, in his 'native lanuage'.
9. You melt when ever you see him smile.
10. You envy all the fans that have gotten within 1 meter(or closer) of touching him.
11. You make a list of things that prove you are obsessed with bill.
12. You have attempted to dress up like him(HAIR INCLUDED!!), failed, and had an amazingly good time!!
13. You giggle....or plainly laugh when you hear him speak English.
14. You know when his birthday is.
15. You know how many tattoos and pericings he has, and where.
16. You base the
Tokio Hotel Obsession SignsTokio Hotel Obsession Signs7 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
You Know Your Are Obsessed With Toiok Hotel When...
1. You have taken up learning German so that you can understand what the guys say.
2. Your 'Top 25 Most Played' playlist is all Tokio Hotel songs.
3. When you hear the name Bill/Tom/Gustav/Georg you can't help but smile.
4. You get really upset when someone says Bill looks like a girl.
5. You pronounce George as Georg.
6. You have accepted Bill and Tom as German names.
7. You have over 100 pictures of the band, individual pictures included.
8. When you hear the words Ready, Set, Go you follow them by belting out the rest of the song.
9. You have got more than 20 pictures of Tokio Hotel on your iPod/Cell/MP3 etc.
10. You visit any of the Official TH websites at least twice a day.
11. You think that Bill will be yours, as soon as you get those VIP tickets and meet him.
12. You tried to learn how to play the guitar/bass/drums.
13. You started a band, and have TH as your influence, and you based your look around them.
14. You know every w
30 Ways to Annoy Georg Listing30 Ways to Annoy Georg Listing30 Ways to Annoy Georg Listing7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Hide his hair straightener. (Thanks Theyaylady)
2. Jump out of a random closet, scream as you shove a rock in his mouth and walk away as though nothing has happened.
3. Constantly remind him that he spends more time on his hair than the average American girl.
4. Creep up behind him the middle of the night singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider.
5. Paint his guitar bright pink with a yellow lightening stripe.
6. Draw a mustache on his face in permanent marker while he sleeps.
7. Laugh hysterically when he wakes up to discover your lovely artwork.
8. Lean very close to his face, until your noses are almost touching, and loudly declare Im wearing new socks today!
9. Spend all of your free time thinking up ways to annoy him.
10. Light a match, CAREFULLY hold it close to his hair and say This is a hold up, nobody move and Georgs hair doesnt pay the ultimate price!
11. Ask if he would like a kiwi.
30 Ways to Annoy Gustav30 Ways to Annoy Gustav Schafer30 Ways to Annoy Gustav7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Steal his drumsticks and replace them with lollipops.
2. Make random animal noises every time he walks past you.
3. Duct tape yourself to his back.
4. Sit on his foot and refuse to relocate yourself for the rest of the day.
5. Lock him in a closet right before a concert.
6. Constantly remind him that Bill and Tom are way more popular than him. (I love you Gustav!)
7. Steal all of his favorite CDs and bury them in the backyard.
8. Spend your day doing nothing but thinking up ways to annoy him.
9. Give him death glares all day. When he asks you what is wrong, tell him theres a pebble in your shoe.
10. Glomp him from behind and shout "Viva Le Resistance" with a fist punch and run away, screaming. (Thanks Blackroses13!)
11. Cosplay as a random Naruto character, pick up his drumsticks, and shout Drumstick no Jutsu as you chuck them at him.
12. Smile as he yells at you.
13. Put a sombrero on your head and stalk him for the rest of the day.
30 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz30 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz30 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Call him a perv in any way, shape, or form in every sentence you say.
2. Ask if hes Jamaican.
3. Whenever an advertisement for any feminine product comes on the TV, turn the volume all the way up and stare at him with wide, fascinated eyes.
4. Loudly tell anyone who happens to walk by that Kelly Clarkson is his personal hero.
5. Smack him upside the head every time he tries to flirt with someone and say Bad Tom! Bad!
6. Give away his every location to his fans.
7. Snip off a lock of his hair, set it on the floor, light candles all around it, and dance around the whole mess in some sort of cannibalistic ritual.
8. Steal all his hats and mail them to Peru.
9. In the middle of a concert run up to him and yell: How can you perform when were destroying the Ozone layer?
10. When hes watching TV place a spinney office chair in his direct line of vision and start spinning around like a mad person yelling Im n
20 Facts About Bill Kaulitz20 facts about Bill Kaulitz20 Facts About Bill Kaulitz6 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
(I didn't write this! My friend and fellow TH fan did! But that doesn't mean I don't agee to some of them! Most of them you mean... Right!)
1) He's got the coolest style.
2) He sings like an angel.
3) He's a rebel.
4) His hair is soooo awesome.
5) He's a rockstar.
6) He's sexy.
7) He loves pasta.
8) He's night owl.
9) He was born on 9/1/89.
10) He likes monkeys and baby lions.
11) He likes Nena, Oasis, Green Day, Coldplay, and Aerosmith.
12) He's got a twin brother named Tom.
13) He has 4 tattoos.
14) He's from Germany.
15) His favorite color is orange.
16) Nickname is Meckie.
17) Watches Prison Break.
18) Loves Candy.
19) He won International Male Artist Award.
20) His band won 4 awards.
30 Ways to Annoy Bill Kaulitz30 Ways to Annoy Bill Kaulitz30 Ways to Annoy Bill Kaulitz7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Accidentally call him a girl in public.
2. Laugh hysterically every time he speaks the word what.
3. Steal all his eyeliner and begin drawing strange pictures all over his walls. When he asks what you are doing turn your back to him and mutter something about Georg doing you wrong.
4. Sing very loudly and very off-key to any Green Day song he might be playing.
5. At 4:27 in the morning, jump on his bed and scream The leprechauns are attacking! The leprechauns are attacking! Run for your life!
6. Rename him Phillip Johnny Bob and refuse to call him by any other name.
7. Give away the ending to any movie he may be watching.
8. Every time he beats you at a video game smack him with a pillow and accuse him of cheating.
9. Make fun of his dancing.
10. Tell him he looks like Michael Jackson.
11. Let a rabid monkey loose in his room while hes asleep.
12. Tell him his voice reminds you of a dying constipated cow.
30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Insist on calling Bill and Tom Thing 1 and Thing 2.
2. Read Green Eggs and Ham out loud late at night.
3. When they come back to their home town after a concert yell Yea, youre back! and hug them like youll never let go. After about five minutes constantly glance at the clock and say Shouldnt you be going somewhere?
4. Sell all four of them on eBay.
5. Tattoo your name on each of their foreheads in the middle of the night in permanent marker.
6. Dress up as a chicken and sing their songs loudly and off-key.
7. Constantly remind them that the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
8. Let a very large, non-poisonous, spider loose in the recording studio.
9. Record their loud, girly screams.
10. Poke Tom in the side non-stop, making him squeak. (This will not only annoy Tom, but his high-pitched squeaking will annoy the others too!)
11. Watch The Others a
Deidara's NightmareZetsu, get your pet out of here, hm! Hes annoying me, hm! The blonde-haired man yelled. He was making birds and bugs out of his clay he had in a bag sitting on the table next to him. His name was Deidara and he was a member of Akatsuki.Deidara's Nightmare8 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
An orange-masked, short boy was sitting next to him. He continued to ask him questions which angered him more. This was Tobi, the newest member of Akatsuki.
Why are you making birds, Deidara-sempai? Tobi asked.
Shut up, hm! Youre annoying me! Go find someone else to annoy, hm.
But no one else is here. Tobi poked one of the birds and it made a small explosion. Eek! He ducked under the table.
Deidara stood up and walked around the secret Akatsuki lair. He couldnt find anyone there.
My nightmare came true, hm, he thought. Im here alone with Tobi.
Lets do something fun, Deidara-sempai!
Deidara jumped slightly. Tobi came out of nowher
CutCut8 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
Glancing down at a silvery blade,
Tempted to feel how well it's made.
A simple draw across the surface
To quench a particular thirst...
Inside crying out for what was lost
One's pain going to give at the cost.
Silent rivers travel down,
To an orface shaped in a frown.
All has abandonned one's heart,
Thanks to being torn apart.
A calm air washes the victim,
As the red liquid falls from the limb.
Earth Fire and Heir chapter11One night, at the hotel, Zuko was looking out the window, his hands running over his belly as he looked up at the stars. It was quiet, except for the sound of his own quiet breathing. He was thinking about the dream he had back in the prison. He was wondering if his mother was out there, in the Fire Nation or not. He was wondering what happened that night when she disappeared.Earth Fire and Heir chapter117 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
He looked down at his belly, and he stopped running his hands over it. He just realised something that never came to him before. He knew Jet was the father, but after thinking about his mother, he realised he was the mother of his child. He didn't even think about that.
The silence was broken by the sound of his boyfriend opening the door.
"Hey." Jet said. "You okay?"
Zuko wasn't sure how to answer that question. But he tried. "I'm not sure." he said.
"Why?" Jet asked, walking over to him.
Zuko walked over to the bed, Jet fallowing. They both sat down. Zuko didn't look at Jet, but at the wall.
"Well..." Zuko star
Earth Fire and Heir chapter17The next day, Sokka was looking over a map of the Fire Nation. He, Katara and Toph were in their normal nation clothes, but Jet was still in his Fire Nation garb. Zuko was wearing an outfit they got for after he had Jeko, no longer a maternity outfit, and he looked like a regular teenage boy in it.Earth Fire and Heir chapter176 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Iroh brought Sokka some tea, and looked over the maps with him.
"Sokka," Katara said. "Look."
"What is it?" Sokka asked, standing up.
Katara gestured to the sea, which was foggy. "Sokka, do you think the fog will delay the invasion?"
Sokka looked more carefully. "No, it won't. That IS the invasion!"
And so, the boats, with all their friends and allies, landed, and the people got off with the help of earhtbending for docks.
"Hey guys!" Jet waved, noticing The Duke and Pipsqueak getting off a boat, their faces covered in peanut sauce.
"Hey Jet!" The Duke said.
"Um.. what's on your--" Jet started.
"Peanut sauce." Pipsqueak said.
"The bombs didn't work, but they're delicious!" The Duke said, and
Earth Fire and Heir chapter13About a week after the night of eating chicken and Water Tribe treats, the gang had come to a forest, where they were telling stories. After Sokka had told a story, Aang spoke.Earth Fire and Heir chapter137 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
"I think I liked 'The Man With a Sword For a Hand' better." the Avatar said.
"Water Tribe sleepovers must stink." Toph said.
"Wait," Katara said. "I got one. And this is a true Southern Water Tribe story."
"Is this one of those 'a friend of my cousin knew some guy that this happened to' stories?" Sokka asked.
"No." Katara said. "It happened to Mom."
Zuko looked at her, remembering what she had mentioned about her mother. Aang stood up, and everyone listened to the waterbender's story.
"One winter, when Mom was a girl, a snowstorm buried the whole village for weeks. A month later, Mom realized she hadn't seen her friend Nini since the storm. So mom and some others went to check on Nini's family. When they got there, no one was home, just a fire flickering in the fireplace. While the men went out to search, Mom st
Earth Fire and Heir chapter2Two weeks had past since that incedent with Jet, and Zuko and Iroh were in their new apartment, with the opening of Iroh's new Tea Shop the next day.Earth Fire and Heir chapter27 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Zuko was in the bathroom that morning, throwing up. He thought he had gotten over his sickness, and it wasn't like other sicknesses. And yet, there he was, nautious.
Finally, he stopped throwing up, and came to the kitchen.
"Feeling better at all?" his uncle asked.
"No," Zuko said. "I feel dizzy, and my stomach feels weird..."
Iroh thought for a minute, then something came to his mind. "Do you remember when that boy -"
"Uncle, please." Zuko interrupted. "Don't bring him up after I had just spent some time in the bathroom throwing up."
"No," Iroh said. "It's kind of serious."
Zuko looked at his uncle. "How serious?"
"Sit down." Iroh said.
Zuko did as told, and Iroh sat down in front of him.
"Zuko," Iroh said. "The truth is, the reason you have always had trouble with firebending, and have always struggled to do well, is because your body w
Earth Fire and Heir chapter4The next day, Iroh and Zuko were on their way to the Earth King's palace. Zuko looked out their cart's window, wondering if he made the right choice coming with Iroh. He couldn't get Jet off his mind. He knew he'd only be away for about a day, maybe even just a few hours, but Jet was all he could think about.Earth Fire and Heir chapter47 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Zuko started rubbing his belly a little, not knowing what he was doing, until the baby gave a somewhat hard kick where his hand stopped. He looked down at his belly, and his uncle put his hand on his shoulder, smiling. Zuko smiled back.
When they were in the tea room, they waited for what seemed to be a long time.
"What's taking so long?" Zuko asked.
"Maybe the Earth King over slept?" Iroh said, not entirely sure.
As they pondered this, a couple dozzon men in black and green clothing came into the room.
"Something's not right." Zuko whispered to his uncle, as the men stood in front and behind them.
"It's tea time." Said a familiar, and hated girl who came in, and stood in fron
Obedience - Chapter TwoObedience - Chapter Two10 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
"So, correct me if I get any of the details wrong." Started Master Fung, looking down at his apprentices, with the 'new member'. "The Kupido's Arrow was used, and instead of hitting it's target, it implanted itself into Jack Spicer, thus obeying Kimiko's every command?"
"Pretty much, yeah." answered Raimundo, scratching the back of his head.
"Can we keep him?" asked Omi, putting on his best innocent face. "He now has a chance to redeem himself!"
"There is no redemption if one does not choose it, young monk." Replied Master Fung, sighing a little. "The Arrow cannot come out on it's own. It must be forced out in a battle. Until then, this is not the true Jack we are seeing. But I shall leave his fate to you, Kimiko. Although I disprove of using a new Shen Gong Wu before it's powers are fully understood, it seems I have little say in Jack's future, for you are the only one he will obey."
"Yes, Master Fung." Kimiko bowed her head in respect. Clay, suddenly thinking, leaned into her ear to
Earth Fire and Heir chapter12The next morning, Zuko walked over to Jet, who was sitting by a tree, staring off into space. He smiled when he saw Zuko, and stood up.Earth Fire and Heir chapter127 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
"Hey." Jet said.
"Hey, um.." Zuko said. "Toph, that blind girl, told me about something last night."
"What is it?" Jet asked.
"Well," Zuko said, putting a hand on his belly. "She said she can tell us the gender of our baby."
"Really?" Jet said, his smile now brighter. "Did she tell you?"
"No." Zuko said, smiling back at Jet. "I didn't want her to tell me unless you wanted to know, too."
"Oh." Jet said. "Well then, let's find out."
Jet took Zuko's hand, and they walked to Toph, who was laying down with her legs crossed. "Hey guys." the blind girl said. "Did you come over to find out?"
Zuko nodded. "Yes." he said.
Toph stood up. "Well," she started. "From the vibrations I'm getting from it, I can tell it's a boy."
"A boy.." Zuko said to himself, while everyone else sat around the campfire that night. He rubbed the undercurve of his belly, and smiled.
Earth Fire and Heir chapter19"So..." Kas said in a disturbed tone. "You... have a baby... with a guy... and gave birth to that baby?"Earth Fire and Heir chapter196 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
"Yeah.." Zuko said, sitting down on a rock, cradling his son in his arms.
"So... you're gay?" She blinked.
"That's right." he said, smiling.
Kas overheard snickering. "Cram it, Kari!" Kas angrily said to her sister.
"No this is too good.." Kari said, laughing. "So the first boy you ever liked, you fallow --"
"I wasn't fallowing him!!" Kas yelled.
Zuko held Jeko closer, comforting him so he didn't cry.
"Okay," Kari said. "He 'inspired' you to leave." she said using air quotes. "You travel all across the Earth Kingdom, and then some. And when you see him again, not only does he not like you, or even thought about you the past few months... but it turns out, he's gay?!"
"SHUT UP!" Kas yelled.
With that, Jeko started to cry.
Kari crossed her arms, shaking her head with a smile on her face. "See what you do?" she said. Kas stormed off, headed to her new room.
"Shh.." Zuko said, trying to
In Your Eyes Chapt:10Tracks In The DirtIn Your Eyes Chapt:108 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
The team arranged in the order that Shikamaru had commanded, and set off to Rice Fields Country. Kiba led the team until they neared the border between Fire and Rice country. He kneeled close to the ground sniffed then held his nose.
"The smell of blood is really thick here. I don't see any bodies, but I smell fresh spilt blood." Kiba began to look around the perimeter. If there was the smell of blood then the mission had just gone South. Naruto stayed close to Shikamaru kunai in hand, ready for any ambush that might have been planned. Naruto looked over the landscape slowly and meticulously, suddenly the bushes began to rustle. Naruto gripped the kunai tighter and tensed up, ready to kill whoever was to jump out of the brush.
"Oi, Naruto, Shikamaru!" Naruto had to hold himself back from releasing the kunai at Kiba, he nodded then walked towards him.
"What did you find, Kiba?" Naruto scratched the back of his head.
"Here are some footprints." Kiba pointed
BulimiaBulimia10 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
I was always watching her. Every second of every day. I loved her like she was mine.
She ran her finger over her 8mm flesh hole and gazed at his number printed on her hand. She copied the number in to her mobile and walked in to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror, her scruffy black hair, black eyes, too much make up, pale skin, chequered mini skirt, black corset, fishnets and big boots, she was your ultimate rebellion. She peeled off her sweaty, gig clothes and turned on the shower. She turned back to the mirror, how she hated herself. She ran her hands down the sides of her slender body and turned to the toilet to puke up the contents of todays meals. She wiped the tears from her eyes and the sick from her mouth when she was done. She forced a smile and muttered to herself 'I have control'. She stepped in to the shower and let the water run down her grubby body. She admired the bruises that were appearing over her body, that's what you get for being hardcore at shows.
Earth Fire and Heir chapter18Hours later, after the eclipse ended, and Appa picked them up, Jet and Zuko were walking for a long time, with everyone else who came with them, which now included Teo, Haru and The Duke. Jeko was sound asleep in Zuko's arms, as they continued walking to the Western Air Temple.Earth Fire and Heir chapter186 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
"This is humiliating..." Katara said.
"You mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation or having to walk to the Western Air Temple?" Sokka asked.
Katara sighed. "Both.." she said.
"Sorry guys." Aang said. "But Appa gets tired carrying all these people." he stroked Appa under the eye.
"I wonder how the rest of the troops are doing?" Teo asked.
"They're probably on their way to a prison." Haru said. "It seems like my dad just got out, now he's going back in..." Haru's expression darkened, remembering how long his father was in prison.
"I miss Pipsqueak." The Duke said.
"I miss not having blisters on my feet!" Sokka comlained.
"You get used to it. Sort of." Zuko said, knowing he's delt with foot problems dur
In Your Eyes:Chap 1A mountains TrailIn Your Eyes:Chap 18 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke where at the bridge where they met everyday for training and missions, as usual Kakashi-sensei had yet to show up, so to buy time Naruto and Sasuke had begun arguing. Well it was more like a one-sided argument, Naruto would boast something and Sasuke would just ignore him, Naruto began to get irritated that Sasuke wasn't even returning a single movement, or anything. He just stood there arms crossed and a scowl across his face.
"Grr…well fine then, if you're Mr. I-don't-give-a-shit, let's try this! I'm going to jump off Hokage Mountain, and no ninjistu, kitsune no kitsune, or anything to help me from crashing to my death." Sakura was all cheers that Naruto would rid himself of pestering her and her precious Sasuke-kun, but to her disappointment Sasuke actually responded to the threat.
"Ok then, but I get to watch."
"Dobe." Naruto puffed up and stomped off towards the mountain, Sasuke following his every step. When Naruto h