KakuHida Family Car TripOne day, Hidan and Kakuzu decided they should go to Six Flags with their three daughters, Ichigo (age, 7), Zakuro (age, 6), and Bridget (age 5 1/2) and this messed-up story happened:KakuHida Family Car Trip7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Hidan: Why is it taking so long to get there?
Kakuzu: Hidan, I think we're lost.
Hidan: We are not lost!
Bridget: Are we there yet?
Kakuzu: No Bridget, we are not there yet.
Bridget: Why not?
Kakuzu: Because...your father is an IDIOT!
Hidan: I am not! I know EXACTLY where we are going!
Kakuzu: We're lost.
Hidan: NO WE ARE NOT!
Zakuro: Momma! I finished my book. Again.
Kakuzu: Then read it again.
Zakuro: But I've already read it three times...and translated it into six different languages!
Kakuzu: SUCK IT UP! Hidan, just pull over and ask for directions.
Hidan: I do not need directions, I have one of those built in GPS things.
GPS voice: Take a right turn here.
Hidan: See? We'll get there in no time!
Ichigo: I'm booooored! Can we listen to the radio Mommy?
Radio: /SOS please, some one HELP ME!
How to tell you're in CGHow to tell you're Colorguard (and Marching Band)How to tell you're in CG7 years ago in Academic Essays More Like This
You're on CG or MB if...
1) ... you have a practice flag at home
2) ... you have an ol practice flag from last year at home
3) ... you have used the silk as a dress
4) ... you know these terms: drop spin, toss, cap, silk
5) ... you get jealous of other teams' flags
6) ... you have had a flag swordfight
7) ....you make the uniform sexi
8) ... you've been to band camp
9) ... you consider the guard the cheerleaders of the band, and real cheerleaders are a facade
10) .... you have been forced to sit thru a session of "learning to count to music"
11) .... you make up routines in your head to music on the radio
12) .... you've been hit over the head by a flag
13) .... it was your flag
14) .... you're reading this
15) ... you've told another guard member they stole your flag
16) ... you've been forced into embarassing routines
17) .... he wind is your enemy
18) .... you've yelled at the wind
19) .... you've used a rifle without shooting