Ocean Road Stables Ongoing mini showI have decided I'll do the placing on a weekly basis Every SundayOcean Road Stables Ongoing mini show11 months ago in Personal More Like This
The RNG will commence only if there is 5+ entries in total.
There is only 3 entries in the show all together for the week the entries will stay there until there are 5 in total
My first show wen't to a bit of a flop, so I am keeping entries that were previously entered.
You can not use the same picture twice.
Tack or no tack allowed
Places will commence each Sunday
They must be drawn at Ocean Road stables (beach setting)
Will be judged off RNG
Open to all breeds of horses
I can enter myself but I can't win judges choice
No reserving spots
No pre-made linearts
You don't have to do a background, but if you don't you can't win 'Judges Choice'
Eagle Creek's OnGoing MiniShowWeek 34: Jan 23 ~ Feb 6Eagle Creek's OnGoing MiniShow1 year ago in Personal Journal More Like This
Welcome to Eagle Creek's On-Going Mini-Show!
All breeds, all ages.
Headshots or full-bodies.
No handlers/riders necessary.
No ghost horses. All classes will run the day after that week closes, so if you are the only one in your class -- you win.
You can enter as many horses as you'd like per class. If doing a sheet, please make sure each panel is clearly labeled.
No limit on how many entries a class will have. If there is more than 5 per class, I will break them up.
No re-using of entries for this show. Commissioned work may be entered.
As this is an RNG show, I will be entering my own horses, but only if there is at least one other entry in a class.
[Bullet; Green] When posting entries to this journal, please clearly state what classes you are entering.
[Bullet; Green] Please indi
SFR's Eternal MiniShow Ranch GroundsSFR's Eternal MiniShow1 year ago in Personal Journal More Like This
Current Show- Week 45
Jousting has been discontinued, as will Dressage after Round 20.
1. No reusing previously judged entries. Entries were the show was never judged is acceptable, or if results have been deleted.
2. No free linearts.
3. Put as much effort in it as you'd like. The entire thing is RNGed, baring Judge's Choice and Grand Champion.
4. No large kaaring dumps (around 5 or more entries of one horse). These make it hard to judge the show by rounds and becomes highly confusing.
5. Each category is run once it fills up OR on Sunday evenings. If, by Sunday, the category isn't full then it will be run with all those who entered (not if the person entered on Sunday).
6. My own horses are allowed to be entered since this is RNG. They can not win Judge's Choice.
7. Grand Champion is only awarded when one horse is entered in multiple categories in one week. The horse with the highest aver