20 Ways To Annoy Marik Ways to Annoy Marik20 Ways To Annoy Marik4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
20) "Mistake" him for a girl every time you see him.
19) Remind him that Malik did all the work for him
18) Tell him Malik has more fangirls than he does (even though I'm /pretty/ sure it's not true o.0)
17) Imitate his Father (Malik may stab you, and Marik may cower)
16) Wait for nightfall (so he can't see you) and imitate Bakura
15) When he questions why you're there reply with, "Why do I come every night?"
14) Record following reactions and put them on a youtube account
13) If he replys with something sexual turn on the lights and start laughing histarically
12) If he doesn't say ; You know you want me, and leave
11) Constantly play "Dude look like a lady," (by Aerosmith) around him
10) Tell him you saw Bakura and Ryou making out
9) When he gets upset, point at him and say, "I knew it!!"
Goodbye RyouDear Bakura,Goodbye Ryou4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
I know you probably couldn't care less what this letter says, now that you have your own body and all, but I know you still visit me at night. I had no choice but to lock away my valuables. Because of this, I knew you'd be the first one to find this.
Read it, if you will, but even if you don't care, I'd appreciate it if you could find the kindness in your non-existant heart to give it to someone who does. Although even that might be asking much, considering.
In most occasions, I'm an extremely optimistic person, but something snapped. Don't judge me, please. At least let me explain. I'm just tired. For so long, I've been going through the daily motions. When I started traveling so much, I had so little belongings, the landlord had thought I moved, and rented out my apartment. I'm lucky I found a new one at all.
That's not much of a set back right? Maybe everyone's right. Maybe
Goodbye Ryou Cont. Bakura sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Stupid light!" he growled, staring up at the slightly bloodied corpse. He gently put the letter back to its resting place, and sauntered over to the body. /Now how am I to occupy myself/ he thought. Bakura, although he'd not admit it, not even to himself, did indeed care for the wellbeing of his little hikari, and not only as a source of income.Goodbye Ryou Cont.4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
"Oh, Ryou. I was to protect you, hmm? You do enjoy making my life hard don't you?...Now, I have nothing to protect or guard." The smell of death was fresh in the air. This vessel had only died a short while ago. It was still night. He'd gotten there, just a touch too late. Bakura took the boy down from the ceiling, his hand mangled in Ryou's hair, and his other arm clamping the small of his back, and gently lowered him into his own, Bakura's, lap.
Incestual HaikuSlowly our lips meetIncestual Haiku4 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Bound by our dear parents flesh
Fighting to Survive