100 reasons why I love you1. I love you cause you are my first thought in the morning, and my last thought at night.100 reasons why I love you4 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
2. I love you cause I can make you blush.
3. I love you cause I can make you shy.
4. I love you cause you make me blush.
5. I love you cause you make my eyes shine brighter than the stars.
6. I love you cause you make me smile.
7. I love you cause you make me feel like the happiest girl alive.
8. I love you cause you make my stomach feel as if it would be full of butterflies.
9. I love you cause you are the most beautiful girl on earth.
10. I love you cause you call me cupeycake.
11. I love you cause you are the smartest blonde I know.
12. I love you cause your style is awesome.
13. I love you cause you are as stubborn as me.
14. I love you cause you are the cutest kitty cat in my life.
15. I love you cause you drive me crazy.
16. I love you cause whatever you do you never annoy me.
17. I love you cause you make me laugh no matter how sad I am.
18. I love you cause you make me have so embarrassin
SchizophreniaI'm not here, but you can see me. I talk, I smile, I yell, but it's not me. I'm lost in the sea of voices that only I can hear. The voices are my friends, and my worst enemies. My doctor says I created them out of loneliness, but now they keep me lonely. Who wants to be friends with a freak who has voices talking to her in her head? The minute someone hears the word "Schizophrenia" they take off running. I'm not sane, I'm not safe. It might be contagious. I could snap at any moment. This is how everyone who knows feels. So the voices keep me company, reminding me that they are the only ones who can accept me. I believe them most days. They're the perfect friends. Sure, they don't have names, or faces. Maybe they can't hold me when I need a hug, or wipe away my tears, but those voices are the only ones who care enough to desire to do these things. And sometimes, I fade out into the voices, and one will take over, living life for me. Disocciative Identity Disorder, it's called. But, whatSchizophrenia4 years ago in Emotional More Like This