non-filter rp moves for tt. WIP.Not done yet.non-filter rp moves for tt. WIP.2 years ago in Personal More Like This
- grip clause on both sides of shoulders, ramP down -
- slam sO into chess tt, knocking off -
- bowls into side, bashing jaw to ground harshly -
- slam paws onto neckTIE, pinning against ground harshly -
- anchors clause into exposed belly, sO lit down -
- ramP paws into belly, knocking breath out of -
- locks clause into side, swivelING up -
- ramP fore paws into side of skull, daze sO harshly -
- ramP paws against collar bon eH, swivelING down -
- Bashes heels rapidly against backbone, stunning -
- clutches jaws around skull, twist, lifting harshly -
- barrels into hinds, buckle zzz under, making collapse -
- hooks clause into strong, tightWAD grip in blades -
- lodges fangs into ankle, twists, smashing join tt -
- jams fangs into skull, pushes down harshly, stunning -
- lashes fangs into forehead, smashes downward harshly -
- drills fangs into arm, clashes into muscleD, stunning -
Bashes fangs into ankle, th rash down, lets snap in jaws -
- Slam massive paws onto side
Ok, Read Riverclan.No.Ok, Read Riverclan.2 years ago in Personal More Like This
I am not favoriting FH over TT.
Yall need to understand I have responsibilities for Riverclan on both sites. When ever I'm on either one i'm judged or accused for being on that one more then the other.
I'm trying to balance my time out between TT and FH. But I have a life outside the computer, I can't just sit around all day and switch from one game to the other.
Please understand this, I'm trying to be on both. And I want yall too do that too, if yall can. We're not abandoning toontown. that's where we all started. I've worked so hard on my clan to make it one of the biggest and strongest on toontown. I'm not letting that go to waste.