my anti Twilight pairing O_OJacob/Leah (from Twilight) plotline according to vampirekikimy anti Twilight pairing O_O5 years ago in Stories & Vignettes More Like This
For some reason I like the idea of Jacob and Leah,the two Indian werewolves characters from the Twilight series to be together as a couple, since Jacob/Leah never happened in the original story, so I toyed with all the could-have-been and here's what Jaocb/Leah should look like, my plot followed the original novels closely, but the annoying 'vampires' and the even more annoying 'heroine' Bella were not the focus of the story:
Jacob Black: a werewolf shapeshifter who unluckily chose to waste most of his time fancying Bella Swan, who at first treated him like dirt and then leading him on selfishly. He was second in command in Sam's werewolves pack before he separated himself from the pack together with Leah and Seth. By most parts Jacob was a likeable teenager in Twilight and New Moon, until SMeyer turned him into a rapist-in-training in Eclipse and a pedophile in Breaking Dawn.
The Cask of AmontilladoThe Cask Of AmontilladoThe Cask of Amontillado4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
I blinked my eyes lazily and gave a great sigh as I pat my stomach, content. The whole world was covered in a deep haze, people zooming by in a brightly colored blur. I seemed to be at a stand still compared to the others enjoying the festivities of the carnival, and yet, I didn't seem to care. My lips curled into a silly grin and I gave a small laugh to myself at nothing in particular. "What was I doing again?" The thought ran through my mind, but I easily dismissed it when I remembered the glass of wine in my hand, the bells that adorned my jester's hat jingling jubilantly as I took a swig of the deep red liquid. I savored the rich, sweet yet bitter taste that rinsed my mouth and smiled even bigger as I gave a small hiccup. All coherent thoughts could not be found even in the deepest recesses of my mind as I turned and saw a familiar face giving me a knowing smile. I made a small noise of surprise and glee, welcoming him almost too warmly after setting down my
10 Ways to Irritate Ponyboy1. Tell him the church being lit on fire was God punishing him and Johnny for smoking in the church.10 Ways to Irritate Ponyboy3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
2. Then add that since Johnny's cigarette lit the fire, God killed him. Then smile and wait for a reply.
3. Remind him that Bob's not around anymore, so the only reason Cherry doesn't want to be seen with him must be that there's something wrong with him.
4. Demand proof that his name is Ponyboy.
5. If he goes through a lot of trouble to find proof, say "I knew it! You owe me 10 bucks!" and stomp away.
6. If he easily provides proof, ask him how drunk his parents were at the time of naming him.
7. Tell him you read his english theme. If he replies, interrupt him and add that you thought it was disturbing and suggest a therapist.
8. If you see him on the street, walk up to him and ask for "A Pony boy". When he says so, ask him where the pony is. If he explains his name, reply you'd asked for someone to bring a pony as a kiddie ride for a birthday party. Give him dirty looks as you leave.