The Little French Rose.There was a woman you never knew,The Little French Rose.3 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
She was so small she lived inside a shoe.
Although she was small she was as nice as they come,
She was small and beautiful, like a rosebud will become.
She was fragile for her size, or so they say,
But she got on with her life anyway.
She didn't have much, nor did she ask for it.
The Little French Rose had all she needed.
100 Fall Out Boy quotes100 Fall Out Boy quotes100 Fall Out Boy quotes7 years ago in General Non-Fiction More Like This
1. Someone's touching my back... and I'm not gonna look because I know it's not a hot girl.. Oh.. gross.
2. I made you. I can break you.
3. I live in a cave... in a van down by the river.
4. For one dollar you can cover your wall in moss. All you need is some super glue.
5. I wanna watch you burn alive.
6. I'm going crazy!!
7. Interviewer: We want to know how you write some of your lyrics. Care to share?
Patrick: You know those word magnets on refrigerators?
8. Patrick: Go on. Make fun of me one last time.
Joe: You eat poo for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Patrick: That's all you got? Cool.
9. Joe: I think you guys should get married [referring to Pete and Patrick].
Patrick: We are.
10. I really like that kind of drumstick because they don't break in the middle of a show..
11. I pa
How to love a girl who can't love herself.one.How to love a girl who can't love herself.2 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
When she cries herself to sleep
six out of seven nights a week you must
say nothing. You must simply take
her in your arms and kiss her gaunt,
pale cheeks and wait for her to
slumber at the sound of your heart.
On the days where she wishes she
were part of the stars, tell her
no. Tell her that there are too many
lights in the sky and that just one
would be forgotten the moment you looked
away from it. Tell her that she is perfect
the way she is: completely human.
Don't let her think about the scars
that no one but her can see. If she
says "I think I'm broken" smile like you
know a secret and say, "No, you're mending."
But do not be the one to fix her - no, she
The Love of a ParentYes Dad, I will amount to nothing.The Love of a Parent1 year ago in Free Verse More Like This
Yes Dad, telling me nothing but my flaws will surely make me do better.
Yes Dad, a number is a sure sign I’m a bad child.
Yes Dad, my friends will only make me a worse person.
Yes Dad, my getting sick is only me wanting attention.
Yes Dad, I have no right to any privacy.
Yes Dad, a therapist is only a waste of time and money.
Yes Dad, sticks and stones do break my bones
But Dad, your words can hurt me
No Dad, you don’t hit me.
No Dad, I am not a starving child.
No Dad, you do not rape me.
No Dad, I don’t do as well as my cousins in school
No Dad, I’m not how I used to be as a kid.
No Dad, I am not worth a “hello”.
No Dad, I haven’t been crying.
No Dad, I will amount to nothing.