Tutorial and Reference HubHey Guys!Tutorial and Reference Hub3 years ago in Personal More Like This
I do most of my research online for tutorials and references and stuff, and I've been wanting a place to collect them. So I thought: why not just make a journal entry that I can edit and update with references/tutorials as I come across them?
So here they are!
- Basics/ Comparing Nibs https://www.mangamagazine.net/forum/posts/list/171.page
- Video Tutorial Compilation http://www.idrawdigital.com/2010/12/tutorial-digital-inking/
- Varying LA in Illustrator http://www.threadless.com/profile/231200/Leroy_Hornblower/blog/369927/Illustrator_tutorial_varied_line_weight_with_the_mouse/page,2
- Creating your First Flash Doc (CS5) http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/flash_cs5_createfla.html
- Using Sound http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flash/cs/using/WSd60f23110762d6b883b18f10cb1fe1af6-7ce8a.html
- Fading Sound http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/514099
- Creating a Pre