> The Rules.It's very basic, really.> The Rules.2 years ago in Personal More Like This
We'll split them up into three different categories: General Rules, RP Rules, and Character Rules.
The General Rules:
- Be nice to everyone! No one wants a bully, man.
- When sending in art, those better be artwork you made yourself. Stealing work is unacceptable.
- You can use bases, although. Just don't make a majority of your art work made from bases.
The RP Rules:
- Don't be "god modding". This means you can make your characters do whatever you want in your heart desire and make them be practically superior to everyone. It's like having "Bob" be able to dodge every single attack or throws "Bobby" delivers. It's very annoying. Here are some better definitions.
- There will be chat rooms dedicated to RPing and OOC. In the RP room, it's all about the role-playing. Some OOC comments will be allowed, but otherwise put those in the OOC room.
- This is optional, but provide an i
Things to do when your bored Entry 11. Blink wildly and then close your eyes really tight for an interesting light showThings to do when your bored Entry 12 years ago in Personal More Like This
2. Repeat the same word over and over until it loses its meaning (I've done this and it's really weird)
3. Try to not think about penguins
4. Say In Bed at the end of every sentence (I recommend this one, it can make things very awkward and funny)
5. Pretend to be a car (my friend did this and it was hilarious)
6. Make Star Trek door noises
7. Make a low buzzing noise (meant to be funny if you do this in a library)
8. Pour water in hand, make sneeze noise, throw water on back of person's neck
Will have another entry of things to do when your bored soon, might do things to do when bored at school.