PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS OR ASSUMING ANYTHING! THANKS!
Commission for ~endejester of her red panda fursona! Thankyu dear! You've been so unbelievably patient with me, and very very generous and understanding too. ;_; I owe you like more than I have to offer... but I hope this will do. I actually think she turned out lovely, personally.
I used at least four different shades of red and orange for her fur. lol. But I have to say it turned out nicely ne? I should use more colors like this more often. It would give my images more depth.. but yeah. I hope you like Endejester!
Welp. I'll be starting the next commission that's already been paid for. I don't wanna start on any that haven't been paid for anymore since :cough:SOMEONE:cough: hasn't paid me for theirs yet and it's been at least a month's time since it was completed. And it's only $15 for cryin' out loud... but anyhow...
Thank you Endejester. I hope you likie. It's been quite a while since I've worked in traditional media. It is fun and nice. I would do it more than I do if my back didn't hurt so much every time that I did. Moreso my neck than my back usually...
But anyhow... that's all. I'm so tired. I've only been getting around 4 hours of sleep each night for the past few nights... so I'm not feeling too energetic to say the least. Not to mention I haven't been eating well either which adds to it...
:shuts up: Enjoy the pic peeps (I hope?)
time: 5 hours (approx) completed: October 18th, 2005 music: Chrno Crusade Original Soundtrack, Gackt: MARS, Gackt: MOON, Gackt: The Sixth Day ~singles collection~ (an odd combination of music, but it's what I've been listening to lol) medium: 0.5mm #2 mechanical pencil, 01 SAKURA Micron inking pen, Fine nib Faber Castell inking pen, white Gelly Roll pen, Crayola and Prismacolor colored pencils on 8.5" x 11" Cardstock (heavy, smooth finish).
More stash cleaning! Remember a long time ago I said I was going to post this and didn't? And remember an even longer time ago I said I was going to post this and didn't?
It's Aureus's cousin I mentioned that one time : D fav.me/d68xy66 I originally just came up with him when I was trying to figure out what other individuals of whatever Aureus's species is might look like. I think I drew this about the time of round three. He was never really relevant to the OCT story so it never came up. But he and his family were farmers who lived in the country, and Aureus's family would sometimes visit them. Aureus thought they were awesome because of all the agricultural equipment they had. I pictured them with a steam tractor originally but then I realized this would have been around the 1850s/1860s, so too early for those. He's maybe 17 in the first picture? I don't know. There's an age difference of probably about five years between them, with Aureus being the younger. Robert was bored with farm life, and eventually left to go west. I tried to figure out what he would look like in the time that Aureus got taken from (around 1895), because if Aureus had gotten returned to his own timeline he'd have tried to track him down and contact him. I may have gotten him too pinkish in fur color and I think I drew his ears too long. But they really are enormous, look at them. And he's apparently gotten one of them shot through. No telling how. He is/was a very good-natured but also rowdy and mischievous individual.
The anatomy in the second one looks off now D: It was drawn many moons ago. I just realized he doesn't have the two-toned irises in the first picture too. He should. I think I decided it was common for their species/breed/whatever to have two tones of some kind, usually of more or less the same color like Robert's (as opposed to Aureus having green-gray and brown, though that's not exactly rare either, just less common).
also at least one of his teeth is gold and he's probably really proud of that
English: -Hey Lidia!! Wait for me!! -Huuuuum? -Why do you always go out without me wait? -Oh! You were there at the meeting, Chris? Not seen you ... *Giggle* -*Sigh*
Just another typical day at the police station ... ^_^
Português -Ei Lidia!! Espere por mim!! -Huuuuum? -Por que você sempre sai sem me esperar? -Oh! Você estava lá na reunião, Chris? Não vi você ... *risadinha* -*Suspiro*
Apenas mais um dia típico na delegacia ... ^_^
Aí está mais uma de minhas OC de Xhalmon!! Alias, este ano estou muito feliz em voltar a desenhar meus personagens mais antigos! E eu vou fazer mais isso mesmo! Em breve apresentarei os outros xalmonitas para vocês! ^_^
Pentel 0,3 - Sketch Paint Tool SAI - Lineart Photoshop CS3 with mouse - Colors Anime Screenshot Tutorial by *BechnoKid GREAT!!
End of a match between Nina Levison and Nayara Gariard
So, the scene from the match against Lady Sapphire was meant to be towards the beginning of the match, while this scene is meant to be right at the end. I'm not sure how many years experience Nayara is supposed to have, but she's a good 7-8 years older than Nina, so I figured it was safe to assume she had considerably more experience than Nina, and that a win for Nina in her first match against Nayara was extremely unlikely. I'll leave it to your imagination to decide whether Nina was cheated out of a victory early in the sequence (either unintentionally or intentionally on the ref's part) or if Nina's perception of the timing is a little thrown off.
Yeah, I know, it's another pic where Nina ends up losing (she might actually have deserved it in this case, of course), although she does get to pull off one of her specialty techniques this time. Between this and the next comic page, I'll likely do a string of images with her coming out on top against my other characters.
EDIT: Noticed a fairly major gaffe in Panel 4 and fixed it.
[I only counted the Rooks, you get three Miras for free. And one Erin, she's not even supposed to be here >:U I guess I should finish her sketchdump someday]
I tried to post this earlier today but it seems I'm doomed to spotty internet connections wherever I go, this is my lot in life. Some random stuff from various times~ A lot of it's just aimless scribbling and/or experimentation, but I numbered a few things to better facilitate ramblings.
1. Ok this one is mostly aimless experimentation too, but I got an idea for a different piece I could do using a similar composition/general look while viewing it later on, so I added the stars last minute as a reminder for that because the new picture would incorporate stars. The constellation is Cassiopeia but that's not actually relevant to anything.
2. Another attempt at drawing Rook young--maybe in his 20s here? I tried out some scribble stuff on this one for the shading. There's another sketch from longer ago near the bottom where he's supposed to be a kid, and apparently I decided to try making his fur tones redder for that time period. I don't know if I'll stick to that or not (not that I'll probably be drawing it much anyway). I'm not sure about keeping the lightest fringe markings on the fur ruff/sides of his face there for then.
3. One day I saw a lot of cats, and I went home and decided it would be fun to draw Rook as a cat. I didn't finish it but I would like to come back to it, or at least the theme. Because drawing characters as the wrong species is fun : D
4. I tried a conceptual thing; it kind of didn't turn out like what I had in mind but I kind of still like it at the same time? I do know I like the colors. It goes with a song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HRhB…
5. This one is really old :u I wanted to do a project using photos I'd taken various places as backgrounds for characters. I don't think I'll be continuing the series, at least not with directly using photos in the work. This is Chicago. Nice atmosphere but I had all kinds of trouble with the scale (also shots taken through bus windows are not the clearest). It's nice to see I've improved at proportions since then though!
6. Aaand Mira! Looks like some scene from some point in the past~ speaking of which hey look I drew dancing! I pose reffed a photo for this, which I'll link when I find it D: The dancing is actually part of a larger picture, but I doubt I'll be finishing that any time soon. I feel like I'm figuring her features out though, her face is turning out to be fun to draw I think strong eyebrow game is a definite feature of her design. You know, as much as that can apply to a wolfpersonthing.
7. One time I tried to figure out what he would wear around the house/to sleep in because I feel like a writer/artist/character-owning-person should know these things about their characters. I still don't know, but a housecoat at least is a definite yes. But he's clearly not a morning person. xD