Finals in three days? Time to play graphic designer.
- Elizabeth's inner text is from the first ball scene, and Darcy's is from the first proposal scene. Just. Because.
- Those silhouettes are wonky as hell, but since I have no tablet at the moment I'm not terribly motivated to fix that.
- How did I live before knowing how to use gradient maps. Makes texture-wrangling 85% easier.
- Speaking of which, the BG texture is from here:[link]
and the paper part is a mesh of like four paper textures and I have really no idea where I found them as they'd been decaying in my files.
- Ink blots are brushes from here:[link]
In other news I am so excited for rehearsals to begin you have no idea.
OFF TO STUDY.